Reviews for Father and Sons
ccase13 chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
Boy, did John pick a really bad rental that time. I'm glad that Bobby Singer decided that arson was the way to go on getting the evil father's spirit and the cursed beds gone at one time.
kasey123 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
love it
okayokayokay chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
Awww, this was a great story. Man, that house was bad news though. Loved Dean being "allergic" to the house (mister sneezy-pants...heee, I loved that part!) and the part at the end where Bobby tells John to just be a father to the boys.
RedDragen chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
A wonderful ending, I am sad that the story is over but all good stories come to a end.
ziggy.uk chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
Hmm, from the ending of the story it sounds like not all of Jonas left to be with his mum and Michael, that some little part of him was left when he possessed Sammy's body. But how cute Sam cuddling up in Dean's arms and falling asleep. And what an idiot John was thinking it would be better just to leave the boys with Pastor Jim. Thank goodness Bobby talked some sense into the man, sometimes you just want to slap him upside the head.
azab chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
loved it
Jazmingirl chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
oh my god how sweet and yes I want to smack that John for thinkinhg in abandoning those boys

moron man good luck he has Bobby there
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
Fantastic ending my friend with a little bit of mystery to it, making me wonder if Jonas is still there in some small form inside of Sammy.

Damn that John...he needs to realize what he has before he loses the boys the idjit!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
great
RedDragen chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
Another wonderful chapter, I can't wait to see what you do next.
ziggy.uk chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
Dramatic chapter. Just how are John and Bobby going to figure out how to destroy the bed before it claims all of them!
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
Wow what a chapter. Hopefully John and Bobby figure out how to take care of that bed before it completely takes John and Sammy too!
Jazmingirl chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
yep Im freakin out wow more please

Amazing chapter
Iuliana chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
Just found this story and I absolutely love it. At first I thought it was gonna be a hurt/Sammy story but thak u so much for "taking care" of both boys. I'm loving this so much, I know is not healthy to like hurting little boys but man I can't help it. So thank u so much for writing this, I can't wait for the next chapter, I'm loving the idea of the crazy house and of course the hurt/Dean.

more please. pretty please