Reviews for Fire and Shadow
InTheSkyAtLast chapter 17 . 6/3
ooooh Firefangs got a ~Crush~
Crown of Silver chapter 17 . 4/3
I am shooketh.
Oh god this is great I wish this was what happened
Guest chapter 34 . 8/26/2020
I like firestorm a bit more, but I guess I’m a bit late now.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/25/2020
I hope firefang comes to restore shadow clan to before all this and defeat brokenstar.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/25/2020
Oh, I guess brokenstar is going to ruin the clan..
Guest chapter 2 . 8/25/2020
Blackfoot, just be glad it’s in this way...
Alleycat chapter 7 . 5/27/2020
I don't normally leave reviews when I'm only part-way through a fanfic, but I'm really enjoying this so far. The writing is good, characters accurate, dialogue natural sounding, and the story really intrigues me. If the fanfic keeps up being amazing this could easily be one of my favorite Warriors fanfics ever.
The Apocryphal One chapter 41 . 4/23/2020
Wow.

WHAT a tale. You took the original story, made it an AU, and told it in such an original and engaging way. I have no words for how much I loved Firefang, Ravenwing, Onewhisker, and Mistyfoot’s friendship group—and them all becoming leaders together! That ceremony was beautiful. Not to mention, your version of The Great Battle was SO tense. The situation was SO different, and all the leaders and almost all deputies dying? Whoa. And then you brought in the dogs and I lost it. What a perfectly ShadowClan thing to do. How climactic.

And I also loved how you mentioned things that were naturally different, such as Snowkit still being alive or Cinderpelt being a warrior, Ravenpaw staying in ThunderClan (and BECOMING LEADER, what an arc). The little shout-outs to side material, such as Darkstripe causing Poppydawn’s death and Badgerfang, just tickled me pink too. Speaking of, Darkstripe’s death was super fitting and I love it.

Special shout-out to Nightpaw/Nightwing, for being adorable, brave, and bloodthirsty. She’s no Sandstorm, but I was happy she and Firefang ended up together.

So yeah. I am Shooketh. This was a superbly written and very interesting fanfic, and I could not put it down. Thank you for writing it.

(Just one question...is Bluepaw a boy or a girl? The gender changed near the end!)
Guest chapter 41 . 1/14/2020
Woah, woah woah woah woah woah.

WHAT!
Firestar doesn’t even know! Also, second book please? Maybe have Mistystar tell Firestar about Bluepaw and then have Nightwing overhear it? Then some rivalry between the two she-cats?

That idea is some filler for a larger story. Don’t just focus on that. Have Firestar’s mind dealing with that and something else of more importance, but this is always nagging at the back of his head.
HamClad chapter 16 . 7/19/2019
Hell. Yes. The ultimate quartet.
Arcantos the Storyteller chapter 41 . 3/2/2019
An ending like that, and you never decided to write a sequel? That's just mean.

Anyway, I'll be sure to get round to reading this over the next day or so. But I do gotta go sleep.
LionROARx chapter 41 . 2/25/2019
amazing
Th3DoomSlay3r chapter 41 . 1/25/2019
Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, dat plot twist doe, ya got me there
10/10 would read again
Only issue I had was more an annoyance than anything, Scourge kind of a throwaway :(
Overall I really loved the story and would love to see this continue