Reviews for The Melting Snow
Phoebstar chapter 12 . 5/25/2012
. . .

Or I swear, i will not read another one of your fanfictions or updates until you PM me that there is a sequel. There. That's an oath. But seriously, this story is really good. it DESERVES a sequel. I deserve a sequel. WRITE THE STUPID SEQUEL!

Phoebstar
AdriftUponASeaOfTime chapter 12 . 3/10/2012
This story was,(deep breath):really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really (x 99999999999999000) good. If you haven't already made a sequel (I haven't checked yet), you MUST! :)
Nitrea chapter 12 . 11/22/2009
This story was so sad. But I LOVED it.

It was so cool.

-Nitrea ;)
Ebony Dagger chapter 12 . 8/4/2009
wow this was amazing and really good]i can't wait to read the next on

keep it up :)
iFluffRaver chapter 12 . 7/24/2009
woh, strong stuff, loving the ending! cliff-hanger, oh right! almost as good as dried potatoes! (sorry, little InuYasha out burst there) lol. :)
iFluffRaver chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
i love the way you describe the sohma house! i also love the way that you use those things... um... well, them "..." i'm sure i will wake up screaming it in the night as i usually do. lol. :P
TurtleFeathers chapter 10 . 4/25/2009
_
YukiSoumaLuver chapter 9 . 4/23/2009
This story is AWESOME! DO ANOTHER PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I LOVE IT!
vixen-fire-fox chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Awsome! Such an original plaot line, etc. I love the idea of one of the kids not having their memories surpressed. :) Vixen-Fire-Fox
TurtleFeathers chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
Run, Hotaru? I wonder what Akito would have in mind too?
TurtleFeathers chapter 5 . 4/17/2009
Sad day, were she to loose her memories. You always seem to end with a cliff hanger! '
TurtleFeathers chapter 3 . 4/16/2009
Will she escape?
Lady Eros chapter 3 . 4/16/2009
Love your story so far. Please check out mine.
vampiredoll88 chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
sounds good so far!

update soon!
TurtleFeathers chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
So curious! I gotta know!