Reviews for Some Things Never Change
RisoleSoes19 chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
Sweet story
kapibarasan chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
While looking through my favorite stories I came across this fanfic. I am so happy I reread your story because I fell in love again! - Thank you for uploading this fanfic and I hope you write a sequel sometime in the future!
noah chapter 8 . 4/8/2013
sooo cute i love it.. i love the kiss
Anime-addict-no-1 chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
I just finished the manga a couple days ago and I liked it but I thought that Fern and Merleawe would be cute together because they know each other so well. When I came to FanFiction I was depressed that there were only two stories for them D:
I loved this story and it was really cute! -
I know it's been like 2 years since this story came out BUT that won't stop me from asking for a bonus/epilogue. I would say in the far future when they grow up a bit more.
Invasive Insanity chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
I just started to look in this section, I have had the manga since it came out in america, but sadly when I first looked in the section there was nothing...then I looked again...and there was only one or two. I semi gave up on having good fanfiction for this manga.

I am glad I looked it up again! I really enjoyed this! Makes me want to try my own ideas, which I have had forever, but yes, away, Glad to read this!

I do hope you make another fic for this category! XD

For adding a bonus chapter..that would be awesome! I would really be happy with anything you type up, but it would be interesting to see the future, not tooo far but a couple years or so.

Thanks for making this, it was a great read.
bgjthewrqaeklfa chapter 8 . 12/12/2010
WOW! I love love loved this story! Fern x Mel FOREVA 3
Silly Sarah Sparkle chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
this is just so i can add this story as a fav okay, it's not really a review
Silly Sarah Sparkle chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
i love the ending with the kiss
Silly Sarah Sparkle chapter 7 . 9/26/2010
MAN, this was so sweet and cute
Silly Sarah Sparkle chapter 6 . 9/26/2010
okay i knew this was a hint for mel and fern, but for seraphia to confess to lecto, i was shocked.
Silly Sarah Sparkle chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
yeah srry bout that. i guess someone was updating somthing in this section so i couldn't acsess it. but it's still great
Silly Sarah Sparkle chapter 4 . 9/24/2010
nice chapter, loved it. espeally the parts with fern holding mel
Silly Sarah Sparkle chapter 3 . 9/24/2010
hey, again... this chapter was great! now to read the next...
Padfoot's Pawprint chapter 2 . 9/24/2010
Hi. As soon as I finished the manga I came straight to fanfiction and I was surprised at the lack of fics for this. All the same, this was really good so far. I'm sure the rest is even better. Keep writing. [:
Silly Sarah Sparkle chapter 2 . 9/24/2010
wow this chapter is awsome too. i totaly like jelousy in characters! anyway like i said before YOU ROCK.