Reviews for 3:00 AM
xMousex chapter 2 . 5/19
Been 7 years since the last update. I know it's on hiatus but I'm praying you come back to it. Please do.
Vidgealz C Valvatore chapter 2 . 3/6/2015
Hey! This is a good story. When are you going to update?
ulqui chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Hope you update. I love the concept and patiently waiting for any update. I'm positive you will update this one of these days seeing as you are starting to update Frozen Whisper again.
Brenda293 chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
Its look like a love triangle looming at the horizon ,unless I'm wrong .Maybe I'm weird cause actually I found this chapter funny. And Rukia is really paranoïd. For a suggestion ,what about Ulquiorra working for Byakuya . Though honestly I'd rather like some supernatural stuff .Oh not some heavy ones like demons or monster no but some ghost stories or some Kami playing trick on Rukia and Ulquiorra , its would not hurt ,I guess .
Brenda293 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
That was nice and sweet .But wonder if she's having insomnia or else .
Guest chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
update please
update update update
i can't wait more
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
so cute
Ana cii Bunny chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
Just for your information. I MISS YOUR FICTION!
Oh my god, how long you wanna hiatus from this world... Please come back... (x.x)
beanbuddy chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
you should make a story like this one but it would be an Ichigo and Rukia one
I like cake chapter 2 . 7/13/2012

You are like a super hero.

I dunno how.

But to me you are

Much loooooove *insert less than threes here*

So update?

Give you more luffs?

anna chan chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
its take too long for you hiatus, i hope you would write some fic again and update your another fictions...

*and sory if my language is bad, (_)*
Sora no nakazora tamashi chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
Cool, loving ot so far, can't wait for next chapter! . please update soon~
natsu chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
Interesting story. I hope you will update it soon. ' iz waiting patiently'
ceiyn chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
good story!
kluxces chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
heh I can't wait for Ulquiorra to make acquaintance with Rukia. I want to see how you set it up after Rukia got scared out of her wit like that.