Reviews for 3:00 AM
Vidgealz C Valvatore chapter 2 . 3/6
Hey! This is a good story. When are you going to update?
ulqui chapter 1 . 2/25
Hope you update. I love the concept and patiently waiting for any update. I'm positive you will update this one of these days seeing as you are starting to update Frozen Whisper again.
Brenda293 chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
Its look like a love triangle looming at the horizon ,unless I'm wrong .Maybe I'm weird cause actually I found this chapter funny. And Rukia is really paranoïd. For a suggestion ,what about Ulquiorra working for Byakuya . Though honestly I'd rather like some supernatural stuff .Oh not some heavy ones like demons or monster no but some ghost stories or some Kami playing trick on Rukia and Ulquiorra , its would not hurt ,I guess .
Brenda293 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
That was nice and sweet .But wonder if she's having insomnia or else .
Guest chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
update please
update update update
i can't wait more
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
so cute
Ana cii Bunny chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
Just for your information. I MISS YOUR FICTION!
Oh my god, how long you wanna hiatus from this world... Please come back... (x.x)
beanbuddy chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
you should make a story like this one but it would be an Ichigo and Rukia one
I like cake chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
UPDATE?

PLEASE?

SUPAH INTERESTING CONCEPT THAT SHOULD NOT BE IGNORED!

You are like a super hero.

I dunno how.

But to me you are

Much loooooove *insert less than threes here*

So update?

Give you more luffs?

Pwease?
anna chan chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
its take too long for you hiatus, i hope you would write some fic again and update your another fictions...

(-_-)'

*and sory if my language is bad, (_)*
Sora no nakazora tamashi chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
Cool, loving ot so far, can't wait for next chapter! . please update soon
natsu chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
Interesting story. I hope you will update it soon. ' iz waiting patiently'
ceiyn chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
good story!
kluxces chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
heh I can't wait for Ulquiorra to make acquaintance with Rukia. I want to see how you set it up after Rukia got scared out of her wit like that.
wickedsistah1024 chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
Kya the omake is kawaii! I can't help but squeal! XD

Now onto the chapter. Well, that certainly explains a lot. I'm glaf Urahara is involved. I love that guy so much, and I kinda have faith in him more than anyone else, so it's quite a relief to know that he knows of what's going on, and that he is helping (in his own little way. XD I want a chappy hairclip, too! XD)

I so love the dedication Rukia's friends are showing in this chapter. Not to mention, those from her division, especially Ukitake-taichou.

Though it is kinda sad that there were no UlquiRuki scenes anywhere. I'm sure you'll make it up in the next chapter though, and I gotta admit that I am pretty damn excited to read that next chapter! Especially after leaving us with that last line (His Rukia.). It wasn't a cliffie, but it has the effect of one. Times a hundred. XD So update soon! XD