Reviews for 3:00 AM
Ana cii Bunny chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
Just for your information. I MISS YOUR FICTION!
Oh my god, how long you wanna hiatus from this world... Please come back... (x.x)
beanbuddy chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
you should make a story like this one but it would be an Ichigo and Rukia one
I like cake chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
UPDATE?

PLEASE?

SUPAH INTERESTING CONCEPT THAT SHOULD NOT BE IGNORED!

You are like a super hero.

I dunno how.

But to me you are

Much loooooove *insert less than threes here*

So update?

Give you more luffs?

Pwease?
anna chan chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
its take too long for you hiatus, i hope you would write some fic again and update your another fictions...

(-_-)'

*and sory if my language is bad, (_)*
Sora no nakazora tamashi chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
Cool, loving ot so far, can't wait for next chapter! . please update soon
natsu chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
Interesting story. I hope you will update it soon. ' iz waiting patiently'
ceiyn chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
good story!
kluxces chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
heh I can't wait for Ulquiorra to make acquaintance with Rukia. I want to see how you set it up after Rukia got scared out of her wit like that.
wickedsistah1024 chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
Kya the omake is kawaii! I can't help but squeal! XD

Now onto the chapter. Well, that certainly explains a lot. I'm glaf Urahara is involved. I love that guy so much, and I kinda have faith in him more than anyone else, so it's quite a relief to know that he knows of what's going on, and that he is helping (in his own little way. XD I want a chappy hairclip, too! XD)

I so love the dedication Rukia's friends are showing in this chapter. Not to mention, those from her division, especially Ukitake-taichou.

Though it is kinda sad that there were no UlquiRuki scenes anywhere. I'm sure you'll make it up in the next chapter though, and I gotta admit that I am pretty damn excited to read that next chapter! Especially after leaving us with that last line (His Rukia.). It wasn't a cliffie, but it has the effect of one. Times a hundred. XD So update soon! XD
Sweet Scrifice chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
Now that I think about it Ichigo does not seem so OCC I suppose that since there was no Gran Fisher to kill him mom he would have grown up been more expressive. I'm more use to an agressive Rukia but seen her more tame side is nice.

Omg...Ulquiorra smoking ...*fan girl scream!* and he is in a band! That's very original.

I liked this chapter and I can't wait to read more! Please update soon!
narquotic chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
I demand a threesome.

Yes, I do. XD

Or maybe you should have either of them fall madly and deeply in love with me on a reality crossover. lol For some reason...I think Ulqui-chin's the hawttest emo character out there now. Srsly.:3 Why can't they make emos like him? I'd jump one in an instant. :)

But for probable purposes, update, capisci? ;3
Llyhael Aquila chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
Ah,gond story!

I love UlquiRuki pairing! :D

Anyway, I think this chapter is a bit too short (compared to the first chapter).
CookieMonster666 chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
I'm starting to like this story more and more :) And the outline is quite intriguing. It doesn't seem like a classic love story and to tell the truth I would feel a bit sorry for Ichigo if he ended up with Rukia in this one. But the plot hasn't really developed yet so it's hard to tell. Are you planning this story togo on for a long time with short chapters? You have the whole plot-line thought out yet? :)

And can't really blame Rukia for being frightened in this one- I woul run like hell if I saw a guy with makeup and painted nails in the park at 3 a.m. praying XD Surely a psychopath.

Can't wait for the one-shot stories you promissed. Hope for an update soon! :)

Keep up the great work!
Rhyjle chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
Damn! I freaking love you for! You're actually pairing up two of my favorite characters and there was none other who could do better than you! Among all crack pairings I have read so far, this is definitely the best...oh Frozen Whisper still comes first for me in between these two...hehehe...you really do love crack pairings, don't you? And I'm kinda beginning to love it as well...you're starting to influence me which made me scan for others...possibly Rukia and Ulquiorra or maybe Grimmjaw and Rukia...enough of my babbling.

Great story ahead. I admire your work to be honest. And if you would check my profile, you are the only author posted as my favorite. Hehehe...

good luck again and take care.
SteelShadowFang chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
Wow I didn't know they had a word for that!

Mana