Reviews for Conflicted Thoughts
crazy-shy-izel chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Fantastic! Really sweet, well thought and plausible. I liked it a lot.
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Fascinating start.
cluelessbird chapter 16 . 7/1/2012
What happened to chapter 17? (:0
Essay33 chapter 16 . 2/20/2012
I know it's been a long time since you worked on this story, but I just came across it (I have no idea how I missed it until now). You did a lovely job getting inside the character of Edward, especially with bits like this:

"Jacob followed her glance. I knew his vision could see me clearly.

Jeez! Can't wait a bit can he?

No, not when my life is in your car, I wanted to retort."

It was a pleasure to read, and I'm sorry you did not choose to complete it. I understand though; life often takes us elsewhere and our interests shift.
shatzieCMason chapter 16 . 11/18/2011
i adored ur story! continue it please!
ShannonM84 chapter 5 . 3/28/2011
Great job, I loved the hunting to ent frustration.
gfrankie chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I aways found it interesting how in Eclipse Jacobs taunts Edward every chance he gets, but when Edward give him a taste of his medicine, he can't stand it and runs off. To top it off, Edward has to go chase him down, so that Bella won't try to.
TwilighterMommy chapter 7 . 1/29/2011
I have really been enjoying your EPOV on Eclipse. You've really got a handle on his character and you write him very well. Thanks for continuing to feed my obsession. :)
Miss Lee Ann chapter 16 . 11/18/2010
I really love your story! It's so true to the book, romantic, touching, funny and thoughtful! I can really understand Jacob and Edward much better reading this story. Each chapter's just fantastic. I like how you expanded on the book in an entirely realistic way; it fits like a glove.
j chapter 15 . 9/3/2010
I like it Seth was one of the best secondary characters Ms Myers wrote, good for the young ones too, that someonewho is so young becomes so important in future events. Please keep going!
j chapter 10 . 9/3/2010
You have Edwards point of view perfectly. And I cannot tell you how much I hate this chapter. Read the words. Does it feel like force to anyone else? Once more he's completely ignoring her needs, and this is supposed to be a romantic proposal. If this is considered the ideal for young women Goddess help us! What was Ms Myers thinking?
j chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
Yep. Once again he's completely ignorng her feelings. Does anyone else out there think this s a bad thing? Or is this supposed to be silly and romantic. Goddess help us if tihs is so!
j chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Nicely written, too bad he won't listen to his logic and her needs, ths always bothered me.
floralfs chapter 16 . 8/25/2010
Great!you have done a good job...waiting for the last chapter.
bananafox chapter 16 . 8/20/2010
awwww. edward is so sweet here. great take on what he was thinking.