Reviews for Not Alone
DialogueTCB chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
;~;
LilyAceThompson17 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I didn't know they could get along well together. This is very good. I love the characterization, they stayed true to their characters. And yes, it is sad.

I enjoyed and loved this very much.
residentkilla chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
nicely done... nicely done :)
Blades252 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
SO SAD! :,(

I love the detail you put into this and it all seems real, like it would actually happen.

Excellent job :)
Mello chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
What a great story! Yoko and Jim acted just like in the game. They are two of my favorite characters, too. Just perfect. Thank you for this.
CHJ chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Oh, that story made me feel so bad for them! Poor Yoko and Jim! I can't imagine what it would be like to just wait to die, and you made every moment seem as painstakingly tragic and I believe it would be. Great job. Only critique is there is one sentence in there that appears that it should be "Not long now" but instead says "now long now"; just thought I'd give you the heads up.
Kelaiah chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Ah, sad! But very well-written... if Outbreak was made into a movie (or more appropriately, a tv series) they should have this scene in the last episode, only its where Yoko and Jim only think they've been left behind, when David finds them with Daylight and they all go off and live happily ever after! ...yeah, a little sacchrine, I know, BUT I WANT THEM TO LIVE!

...and why did Kevin take the Daylight sample? I was certain if they made a cure, Yoko would be among the first (if not the first) one to be given it. Surely Kevin, David, and Alyssa would insist that she take it, being the youngest and such. But other than that...
Jhyena Aj Jax chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
What a sad story... there really isn't any hope for the two?