Reviews for Principles of Leadership
elleelle chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
that was really sweet of jack
Zoser chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Beautifully done
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Jack always knows the right thing to say to Sam when she's doubting herself. Terrific story.
Natters chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
heart wrenching lil fic. very good
SJC8 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Wow, very cool. I love the quote and I can completely imagine Sam beating herself up over her leadership skills in that particular situation. I love the way you write Jack BTW. Excellent pep talk.
GateSeeker2 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Very nice story. You did a wonderful job with the dialogue. Think you captured Sam's reticence towards 'asking for help' and Jack's nature towards her perfectly in character. It was like watching an episode - well done. Of course, I'd always rather see the shippy side of them, but this was fine. Truly felt like something Jack would do for Sam - leaving the book and note - just another example of him "always" being there for her. Yeah! That episode and scene really surprised me too...
Athena2008 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
This was a wonderful story! I loved the chemistry between Jack and Sam. It was very reminiscient of their friendship in the show. And you wrote the characters really well! They were both very true to the show.

The story as a whole was great! I liked how you portrayed Sam's feelings towards the situation and how you tied in the letter to Emerson's wife.

Thank you for sharing this story!
Sol3Bug chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Aw... How touching. Perfectly in character. Jack knows he is still her teacher, and is willing to do whatever it takes to teach her what he has learned to make her a better CO. -EarthBug
dp chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Nice story.
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Nice lesson from Jack to Sam.
Angelika chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Very poignant and great characterisation in a brief story.

I will look up what else you have written and hope it will be just as rewarding a read
digitalred93 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Nice moment. Inspirational - wish we saw more of these.
Jeanniewal chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
What a wonderful story - your writing is always excellent. I love the way you explore beyond what we were shown in the short 45 minutes we were given - this serves as a great memorial to Emerson (and thus to anyone in the real world who loses their life in service of their country) and an excellent insight into both Sam and Jack, and their friendship. Thank you.