Reviews for Novaus: Determination Op
JoeyWolf chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
I haven't got far but I like it so far. You should read mine, it's short but it's coming along, its in the same catagory as yours.
Tsuiyo Theta chapter 8 . 5/26/2009
Will ye, nill ye sounds better. Willy nilly just sounds silly.
Tsuiyo Theta chapter 7 . 5/18/2009
HA HA HEH...! *takes a deep breath*

I spotted several grammatical errors, but I'll ignore them for now.

You referred to Kori as "Aeris" once:

"'Well, I guess I know what we're doing.' Kori said. Tsuike then shot one of the advancing Nids. 'Or not.' Aeris responded, extending her staff."

And what exactly is the ship made of? Because wood doesn't conduct electricity well at all. Wood would just catch fire on contact.

And again, remember to bold and italicize the "NOVAUSNOVAUSNOVAUS..." line breaks. When you don't, it just looks like part of the story. It gets really confusing.

You used "crap" too many times. "Crap", "Crap, I'm out of energy.", and "Crap, that was a bad idea." Try using another word like * or *. And if he's really in trouble, use *. It means the same thing as "crap" anyway.

Lastly, it doesn't seem like a good idea to just walk up to someone and kiss them, even if you are getting married to them. Especially if that person doesn't even know he's getting married.

"Is lies! Is propoganda!" ~Grandpapi
Tsuiyo Theta chapter 5 . 4/14/2009
Ha ha! It has yet to get truly wierd yet. Also, you should bold the "NOVAUSNOVAUSNOVAUS..." line breaks. It just looks really confusing in regular style.

Your first review! Whoo!