Reviews for Love or Is it?
Ari The Fox chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
So sad :(
My Blender Is Better Than That chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
it!
kusuko chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
ok, so i'm going to be picky because i like the pairing.

Zabuza's character is good enough- i could see him acting this exact way. Haku on the other hand was totally OOC- i hope you've seen the Naruto episodes with them...

Your have a lot of spelling and grammar errors but i've read a LOT of amazing writers with the same problem- you couldn't improve it overnight but please, please take note of these advices:

reduce redundancy

explain and elaborate the reasons for their actions

make them(or at least one of them) appealing

try to make them stay in character- one minute Haku's rebelling, the next, he's submissive... we readers could understand why he's scared but it makes his character painfully SHALLOW; at least make some reasons for it.

try to get a BETA
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I really didn't notice it but I really like this story
ShadowQueen1996 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
poor Haku
MannaChuu chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
OK where should I start? I don't like criticizing others work because quite frankly, I'm not that great myself.

Your fanfiction is highly rushed, the grammar is poor and the spelling is not too appealing either. You failed to explain why Zabuza was angry in the first place and as for the two rape scenes, they were very poorly written. You use far too many commas which make your paragraphs short and choppy. I'd rate this fanfiction, even if it is only a one-shot, as mediocre at best.

Try to elaborate a little more, draw the readers in with more lustful scenes and explain the plot points more clearly.

I rate you a 3/10 for trying. Keep up the good work. I hope my critique is more insightful than flamey.
June.la.tw chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
That was awsame you should writte more
Sally chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
They sure do like to snap
kono yona usotsuki chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Yeesh...i know that a pissed zabuza is a fatal zabuza but this is too much...Poor Haku...and may i ask y his huge ass blade highness is so pissed?
JenJen chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
OmG WaT HaPpEnS NeXt?
DeathsMelody chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
i love it :D :D is there gonna be a sequel? and i dontmind the spelling _ we;re human, humans make mistakes :D :D
ColleraZorn chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
OMG!MORE!also what is going on with Zabuza...why is he so pissed?
Dreedle007 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Is there more? o.o

i hope there's more

I never really read zabuhaku fics

but now i just might