Reviews for Last Light
Daughter of the hearth chapter 13 . 3/30/2014
When is Marcus coming back in the story
Daughter of the hearth chapter 9 . 3/30/2014
My brain is going to explode if you keep trying to make me decide between Marcus and eron
susannahblack19 chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
LOL! She kissed Jasper! I love you stories your a really good author, I absolutely loved Rising Sun and this story is really good as well! Definitely made my favourites!
GalanthaDreams chapter 10 . 11/21/2012
I hate to say it but I really rather dislike Eron...his attitude is very immature and offputting. I do love his name though.
GalanthaDreams chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
The bloodsicle idea of Ephraim's is somehow both adorable and creepy.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Well I read raising sun a while ago n barely started with the sequel ... so far I'm loving it. Its kisd of funny well at least this chapter was lol
Amz chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Must say I got hooked on reading this! But I'm a bit confused on how the quads grew if they could could shape shift since being infants? I thought the aging process stopped when they turned wolf...and how come they are still getting older? or when do they stop aging? (sorry if it was explained but I was reading in my daughters nap time so I may have missed it) Love it so much it will make me sad seeing the Breaking Dawn movie knowing it wont end like this :P
Kary G chapter 11 . 9/28/2011
More chapters to read but I just had to review and congratulate you for this awesome sequel story and also I had to laugh out loud LITERALLY when I read Emmett's comment:

"If you are undressing them make sure you do it slow, it's a lot more fun that way, and Rose especially likes it when…" Uncle Emmett began and Uncle Edward coughed to get him back on track' DAMN EMMETT! xD Excelent line! xD
teenagekicks95 chapter 21 . 8/15/2011
im so sad this story is over :( i loved all of it leaha nd jacob should definatly have been together. you wrote two really good stories and its made me want a third one!
ShadowGoddess1 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Aren't Harry and Naomi related through Emily and Leah being cousins? Why are they dating in this fic?
DANI TheBlackwaterHippie BLACK chapter 8 . 4/3/2011
team eron any day darling
DANI TheBlackwaterHippie BLACK chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
kl
LissaHuff chapter 12 . 11/7/2010
So if Dawn and Micah are Abbey's cousins, and if she got married to Eron, it would also make her their Aunt? Sorry, that's a little confusing.
Poopsi17 chapter 21 . 7/18/2010
i really love your stories they set in a very similar way i would have liked to wright one ( but im not much of a righter im a reader! so you can bounce any ideas off of me if you'd like) but some of those childs names were crazy!
Sarah Elizabeth Lautner chapter 21 . 6/20/2010
omj i HATE dat it is ova but i enjoyed every second of reading this and rising sun 4 that matter...u r an awesome writer and i hope 2 see more from u :-) mayb i could even b your beta 4 your next story :-)