Reviews for Just Hold On
lakeishacozart chapter 2 . 1/8
andy1990 chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
Aww this was good too :) Glad she ended up being alright, poor Castle didnt know what to do.
andy1990 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Aww very good,liked this on.
SOUND-Art chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
This is such a good chapter! I love it!

The ending's great, where she's still the Beckett we know (on the outer layer!) Great writing, and amazing pace. It was really well written, and a pleasure to read.

Thoroughly enjoyed it. D
Sarka chapter 2 . 10/23/2009
Hi there,

Since this story has been on the website for a while, I'm probably not the first one to mention this: I don't think it's ever been mentioned in the show how old Kate is; but as far as I know, Stana Katic was born in April 1978, which makes her 31 years old. So I'd say your guess was perfect :)

Nice story, thank you for writing it.

Sarka
DarkStiletto chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
actaully stana katic is realy 31 so nice guess
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
Nice story. I liked how Castle and Beckett were in this.
AphroditeAwry chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
Excellent! Especially loved Beckett's POV becuase I could picture every second of it. For some reason I thought of the song 'Last Request' by Paolo Nutini while reading both chapters. Random thought ;)
SuperPenguinLovesHerEdog chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
yay wonderful! i loved it except for the whole beckett getting shot. Please continue writing!~
Tabitha of MoonAurora chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
As far as I know she's somewhere in her late twenties and she went to college for at least some time before her mother died. Good replay of the events. The only reason I know all of the above is because I sorta have and audio recorder and photographic memory thing going on so... I'm not obsessed. Ok maybe I am a little since I've read every Castle fic posted and wrote one. and then read it so I wouldn't break my record. I really do have a photographic memory though.

Good job with your characterizations

Tabitha
Wake-up Soon chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
Wow. I was there. Right there, in the story, with them. That, my friend, is the sign of an awesome story xD Loved it.

Anna.x.(:
Moonbebe chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
That was great! I really enjoyed the fact that you showed both POVs... You wouldn't happen to be planning on continuing on with this story would you? I'd love to see some Beckett/Castle interaction once she's home recuperating. That would be awesome. :D

Oh, and Stana Katic's age is 31 so I would imagine Beckett's would be around the same. :D

Well done!
tiara733 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Great story! I laughed at Kate when she said: "You know how they say your life flashes before your eyes when you’re dying? It's true. And you know what? My life sucks." xD Loved that last line! Good job!
drowsylittledame chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
This seems like it's going to be a really good story! I can't wait for more!
sss396 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Your story is so good pleez write more!