Reviews for The Fur Rug
Perfect...really perfect!

thank you...Brenda
TwiMom22580 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
KNG1986 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Bella never had sex with Jacob but she did it on him. That has to count for something.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
This is kind of perfect for Edward who would never have gone so far as to do this knowingly, even if he secretly would have loved it, but damn, would Bella ever feel clean again?
Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
katmom suggested I read this. I'm starting to wonder about her. ;) I laughed so hard when it all came together for me. Wild! I've never read anything like this before.
confettirainfall chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
That was absolutely fantastic! I loved it! I haven't laughed that hard in ages!
MyriadProBold chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Sick - but I'm still laughing.
schzimmydalia chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
best story ever! kinda sad that Jacob died,sad sad.

Okay who is ready to celebrate?
sherryola chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
LOL. Catmom suggested I read this, when I commented on how much i loved her husband's idea. This was hilarious.
THEcheeseluver12 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Oh my God that is so freaking twisted and I totally love it.
Le Crepuscule chapter 1 . 1/11/2010

That was freakin' hilarious right there!

Cullen Cousin chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I was just reading one of 107yearoldvirgin's stories and she recommended this one-shot. I really have to say I love it! I am not a Jacob fan as you can see by my name. I think its funny that they had sex on a Jake-fur rug! Then Bella calling her dad to find out what kind of fur it is!
Lht4ad8 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Wow! That was seriously effed up! Wow! That's all I can think to say. I can't even laugh even though I find the whole story hysterical. Very macabre. I bow to your twisted mind.
figtree777 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
HAHAHA seriously laughing my ass off at that one! Jacob can go die!