Reviews for Finding Home
oliya chapter 11 . 7/12/2014
dont you wanna finish your story?
Angelina56 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
great chapter.
between the waves chapter 11 . 11/20/2010
*pokes* Please write more of this! It's just become of of my favorite M/S stories, and since the show's gone down the tubes, I'm on an epic M/S kick, (w00t, denial!) so you see, you kinda have to write more.

Pretty please? *puppy eyes*

:D In all seriousness though, kudos for building such a realistic little world for them, the characterizations are spot on.

-Ren
DoctorLisaCuddy chapter 11 . 7/27/2010
Please update! *pokes you* :)

Great chapter, great story!
moska chapter 11 . 7/18/2010
Aislara... I can not tell you how many times I reread this lovely story per month. It's somewhere between 2 and 4 times :) Why? Because this is exactly how I see a M&S relationship progressing on the show. I hope that even with the changes to the current season that you do not abandon this spectacular piece of writing. You show how much you love these characters...and I mean all of them, not just M&S, through your careful prose. If you feel you've hit a wall, email me ...or other authors you may be in contact with because we will gleefully provide a push ;) You have created a world based on what we've seen that is near perfect and that producers should look at as an example of how it could have been done right without detracting from the series.

I do hope you continue as you have many more episodes to incorporate...and simply put, you'll break my heart if you stop :)

Best wishes, Moska
sparkygirl82 chapter 11 . 7/15/2010
Hmm I keep coming back and re-reading this story! It really is wonderfully written. I do hope that eventually there will be more, but also understand how life and muses can get in the way of that. Just know I've enjoyed reading it along with your other stories.
mzBonasera chapter 11 . 6/8/2010
awsome chapter. soon.
CSI Taylor chapter 11 . 4/28/2010
Really love the way you describe the relationship between Mac and Stella. I re-read the whole story several times. Can't keep my eye away from it.
Long for more chapters to come! Please keep updating!
napafun chapter 11 . 4/19/2010
Oh the exciting chapter Need to read more soon !
cic628 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
it's so so sweet. stella so so deserve such a nice guy ]

btw. love Reed on urging Mac and help tying the knot.

really looking forward to the next one.

basically, i can read and re-read and re-re-read it and still being intrigued by the story.

thanks for bring such a wonderful story.
Wildweasel chapter 11 . 4/15/2010
Wow, great chapter again, really well written and going with a smooth pace. It flows so nicely that we don't see the end coming nor we want it to stop *sigh* I could feel wrapped in a blanket of warm hugs and tenderness through your words. It's so nice to see them acting like that, romantically involve and taking the things one step at the time.

gee, you know how to make warm feelings surging, and I could easily pictured their future apartment, and all.

Really great chapter, and great work :)

Keep it going it's amazingly sweet and cute :)

WW
CloudyGrayEyes chapter 11 . 4/11/2010
Really liked this chapter. Thanks for the update.

Loved the interaction with Stella and Lindsay. Definitely brought out a side of Stella that was briefly seen in the show. It's nice to see her in a "mom role" both to Lindsay and Reed as well.

I found the seen with them and the townhouse very cute. I hope they move into it together. Stella really enjoyed it and I loved the way Mac immediately said that he found it "homey" when he saw Stella in it. It was an "aw" moment for sure )

Can't wait for the next update ) Hopefully it's soon.

Good luck with the writing D
lily moonlight chapter 11 . 4/10/2010
Hi, so sorry this is late. Many thanks for updating the story, and two updates in a short time, brilliant :) I really enjoyed reading both these chapters, and seeing how things are developing between Mac and Stella, I love how you're progressing their relationship and feeling for each other, both emotional and physical. It's all completely in character and thoughtfully done. Great scene at the start of this chapter as well. I like seeing the other members of the team, and it's very like Stella to be observant of Lindsay, i think she kind of looks out for her. Loved the ending with Danny as well, and of course before that with Mac's invitation to Stella. Excellent. Please update again soon!
StellaBonaseraTaylor chapter 11 . 4/8/2010
Hi,

I think it's wonderful chapter, really perfect.

I could even see them in that apartment. And Mac has proposed that they may live there WOW it was awesome.

I'm in love with the Mac's romantic side just makes him more charming. And you're doing an excellent job of describing them, you're being incredibly perfect there. This is surely an incredible fic and I've fallen in love. Whenever you put a new chapter I read all over and never get tired of it. Congrats again.

The next chapter you'll continue to point to stop here? Mac and Stella will still travel and have a few days only for them? They'll still go to the benefit at the Smithsonian Friday night? I hope so, I think it would be great to see the Mac lose speech before a wonderful and beautiful Stella.

Do you plan to bring Wash in some other moment? Because he appears in other Eppy, so I thought maybe you could explore a Mac's jealous side.

I love knowing that you want to write something with them in Greece that is my favorite eppy. lol

Excellent job

SBT
rocksmacked chapter 11 . 4/7/2010
WOW! I like scene with Mac and Stella looking buying new home! that's cute! I can't wait for more!