Reviews for Teh Soopr Gost Gurl
MonsterousThings chapter 2 . 4/19
This is the funniest shit I've ever read.
JAM3.14 chapter 13 . 3/17
I love the idea of a fanfic within a fanfic. Also, Jazz's reaction to the Harvard name drop? Priceless.

Smexy: I'm pretty sure spellcheck comes free with the computer. You just have to go to turn it on sometimes. And rereading what you've already written does wonders as well. Also: natural green highlights? I hope Izzy's just a compulsive liar, because that could NOT be healthy.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/9/2016
They should find a way into our world. That way they can take down the trash named Smexy. Then they can permanently destroy her story and computer. Then her Sues would disappear from their world!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/9/2016
Lol, what if the hacks where the Sues are killed, make the Sue in their reality get weaker? And every time a hack appears, they keep getting weaker and easier to get rid of and resist their hypnotism. It's up to the people of the interwebz to save Danny's universe! Although, I'm surprised that Ghostwriter hasn't appeared and altered reality to get rid of the writing abominations. As a writer, GW would hate them with a passion on principle.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
Ohhhh, boy... I don't know whether to laugh, cry, or face palm at how horribly the fanfic within the fanfic is written. PLEASE tell me that it's purposefully made this bad. Or that the author was like, ten when she made the story. Cause stories don't come out THAT BAD without it being one of those cases. -shivers at all the horrible writing errors, but hesitantly continues out of hilarity and morbid curiosity-
Revamped Persona chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
OMG this story is hilarious to read XD!

Smexy your story sucks because your grammar is terrible!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/3/2016
I feel like it would be fun to see the sues run afoul of a dementor or two-being the morons they are, they might actually try to kiss them of their own free will. Not that they have souls to suck out but still. I don't have an account, but this would be nice to see!
Storygirl000 chapter 13 . 6/24/2016
To Lady-Valiant:
This story is completely hilarious. The sheer Mary Sue absurdity of Smexy's story is wonderfully balanced by the sarcasm, wit, dry-heaving, and "did I just agree with him?" moments of the main cast. Sadly, it seems to have been six years since the last update, otherwise I would've sent in my own hack...please, continue this story!

To SmexyPhantom:
Oh my god, where to begin...

Let's just start with the obvious: YOU. SUCK. Seriously. You are an insult to writers everywhere. Someone needs to whack some sense into you.

All of your characters are blatant Mary Sues. It's quite obvious that they're brainwshing the main cast inside and outside of your story, because there's NO WAY Danny and his friends would even CONSIDER acting the way they do in your story. How many "scenes" has Danny had with Isabella anyways?!

As there is OBVIOUSLY no hope for you, I'm sending my good friend the Winter Soldier over to your house to put several million bullets through your brain. Then I'm going to have ANOTHER good friend of mine destroy your body and house with his red lion mech. And then ANOTHER shall torch what remains. And no, I'm not over-reacting.
Storygirl000 chapter 8 . 6/16/2016
Augh! Sam! What happened to Sam?! She's not getting brainwashed is she?! I still need her to calm Danny down!

...And it would be horrible for everyone else if that happened.
Storygirl000 chapter 6 . 6/16/2016
Jesus Christ, the Sues are invading! Hide your good plots!

(Although if there is one good thing that came out of this, it's that the Sue brainwashing got Danny off my trail...for now...I'm going to have Sam talk some sense into him about this Fenton Thermos thing...)
Storygirl000 chapter 4 . 6/16/2016
Lady-Valiant! You are my hero!

Actually, the entirety of this story has inspired me to come up with a story about hunting Mary Sues! Thanks for the inspiration, Lady-Valiant!

(Now could you please come save me from an angry Danny Phantom? He still hates me for the whole "Danny/Fenton Thermos" thing...)
Storygirl000 chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
Good story so far! My only minor complaint is the idea of Danny and Vlad stopping to read in the middle of a battle, but oh well.

(Jesus Christ, if this is Danny's reaction to a Mary Sue My Immortal fic, I don't know how he'd react to being shipped with the Fenton Thermos...)

Danny: I'm shipped with WHAT?

Me: Oh sh-

*Storygirl000 cannot finish this review due to technical difficulties. And by that we mean she's running for her life from an angry halfa. Geez, talk about kill the messanger...*
Jfmam chapter 13 . 4/12/2015
To Lady Valiant:
This has been a very entertaining story. The mix of fanfic, character reactions, and even reader reviews has made (for me) an unprecedented example of fanfic parody. If I were to make one criticism, I would say that the characters occasionally react too often, or too violently. Then again, I'm not the one going through this.
I understand that as a professional writer, stories like this are not your priority, and seeing as it's over four years since the last chapter, the chances of you returning to this is slim. But if you read this, it's always sad when an entertaining story is left uncompleted, so please, if you can, find some time to continue this story!

To Smexy:
A couple of notes. Spell check is always useful, even for a good writer. Anyone can occasionally make a mistake, so please, just use it once and see whether it helps.

I feel that your story is wandering a bit at the moment. It just seems a bit too episodic and repetitive. So Vlad is trying attack Danny and Isabella; try to focus on this more. If you can get the plot moving, I'm sure things will improve greatly.

Please, take this advice to heart. It would have been a lot easier to simply flame you, but I've decided to give you the benefit of the doubt. It would be a shame if you didn't, as I'm sure that with a bit of work, you could turn this around and write a decent, if not great story.
Ruby Dear chapter 7 . 4/9/2015
This is hilarious! Though by the end I think I'll be needing therapy... I thought My Immortal was terrible...
Damn my morbid curiosity.
Grammar chapter 7 . 2/3/2015
Dear SmexyPhantom,
I don't mean to sound like a slut, but please feel free to start using me at any time.
Signed,