Reviews for Without Even Knowing
xtheunforgotten chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
AWESOMEEEE. Keep it up. :D
Mela18 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
aw i loved it. great job!
englishpetal chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
You're too good. Peyton falling apart over Derek's death and Lucas comforting her may have been my favourite part even though it was all brilliant. And the ending was just the cherry on the cake, anything with LP and confetti has me in pieces.
nmufti87 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Yay. Lucas & Peyton got married. Now isn't that exactly the way things are supposed to be. I loved it. It was so beautiful.
GG Girlie chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
This was fabulous. I love how you keep posting follow ups to all your recent oneshots...please don't stop!

I adored how Lucas was with Peyton when she lost Derek...just beautiul.

I don't know where you're finding all your inspiration to write so much and of such a high quality ...just thankful that I get to read it all!

Helen
Maygen Lauren chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
um beautiful work!

can you stop being such an amazing writer?

very creative layout!
xoxotaylor chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
this. was. phenominal. omg. you have no idea how happy i was when i got an email saying you posted a new story, and on top of that, a sequel to 'you always say something.' seriously. i LOVED it. one of the BEST oneshots i've ever read. i love love love how you wrote out the whole turner/lucas/peyton stuff, and i was sitting here screaming "GO PEYTON" at my laptop when she started telling him off. obsessed much? i think seriously. this was goregous. thank you so much for writing such a beautiful story. please please PLEASE write another sequel! this was goregous.
oth4eva chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I loved the original (you always say something) and i loved the follow up even more... i really really want to read a third follow up... :P
no account anymore chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Reading your oneshots are like running a mathathon, im all out of breath and need a like a gallon of water after lol. Seriously, get work though. All your work is great and this is no exception.
yaba chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
aw, this was such a wonderful sequel it made me all fuzzy inside and i loved reading how much they love each other and are there for each other and just wow, you totally wow me everytime you post somethin. You have an exceptional grasp on these two characters, apart and together, for which you deserve total brownie points, good job girlie!

Yana
inevitablevauseman chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Fantastic.

I loved that, a ton, as always.

You made me smile like crazy, and it was just great!
lukenpeyton-puckleberry-4ever chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
loved it, it was perfect
RJMoonspell4 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
We readers are bad, i mean we milk it out from the writters... how "mad" would u be if i said i can still see a third part of this. I mean after them getting married, kids the all deal... anyway nice work and keep it up.
Juzzy88 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
That was awesome! Now you need to write a part three...
LPaLLtHEwAY chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Im so happy that you decided to continue this,it was

amazing!)And it would be nice if you write a third part,but Im totally fine with this hh. )