Reviews for in the moonlight
Firehedgehog chapter 3 . 3/8/2006
grins
Aredhel Tasartir chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Nice little Weiss/Gravitation crossover...Even though I like Shuichi with Yuki and all, I'm still happy about this Shuichi/Ran-pairing. It's quite refreshing...But I still have a doubt about pink and red...xD
The Invisible Fan chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Very creative. I never would have thought this crossover could work until I read your story! Looking forward to the next chapter!
SilverGlaive chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
PLEASE! For the love of Kumagorou, continue this ASAP! You got the characters personalities 100%! Spelling is super, and the plot has no loop holes as of yet! - In a nut shell I loved this fanfic. 3 *Grabs Ryuichi and runs off*
Queen Tala chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
OMG! That was great! XD Ran and Shuichi together that’s so original! (you should write more –giggles- )
NemKess chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
What an awesome story! _ I'd have never thought to pair Ran and Shuichi, but now you've got me hooked! I don't suppose you have more of them than the 3 on ? (all of which were great by the way!)
LadyAllure Allurechan chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
Interesting story Angel-chan! Usually I don't read Yoai fics, but I thought I give this one a try since I got addicted to Gravitation. ~smiles~ I liked it, espcially Ryuichi!
Trowa-kun chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
SUGOI! SUGOI! SUGOI! SUGOI! SUGOI! SUGOI! SUGOI! SUGOI! SUGOI! SUGOI! SUGOI! SUGOI! SUGOI! SUGOI!

I really liked it! Really I did!

::waits impatiently for next part::
Aidenn Legacy chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
Wai! This was so cute! Will there be more? I certainly hope so!_ Shuichi and Ran look so cute together! _ Ja ne!