Reviews for Deadly Trio
Gennilouise chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Amazing! please continue!
Darkest-Dark-Lady chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
This story sounds truly interesting.I hope for you to update as soon as you can...hopefully it won't take another year!_
Malmo722 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I like it.

I like drama and angst and emo.

Write the next chapter girl!

Julia

XOXO
FictionFun19 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
You have to write more! :-)
readingReality chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
nice
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Just after reading this chapter, I'm interested to know what will happen next. I hope that you will update quickly!

PLEASE UPDATE QUICKLY AND SOON! ASAP! ;3
JadelynNB13 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
This seems like a very interesting story and I hope you develop your idea further. I have not seen a Harry Potter fanfic approached in this way and I am ver curious to see how it ends. Please continue writing this fanfic.
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
This looks very interesting...I can't wait to read more.
TheLittleDarkFox chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
oh i really like this first chapter, sounds like there's going to be lots of angst in this...I can't wait :D
Auroras Jenkins chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
an intresting concept, looking forward to seeing what they come up with.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
sounds interesting please continue.
WinterMission chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
cool the darker side of 3 of my favorite carrecters! I cant wait till the next chap!
Readerforlife chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
good so far :]
SpiffyCaptainJ chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
pleease tell me you are goin got write more chapters! and soon! this sounds so promising!
elwing chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
certainly is quite catching your first chapter if just a bit short, but that might aid on capturing reading attention and hooking them in wanting to know more, it worked on me at least.

I'm really interested in what happens next, I would think that those two girls getting their heads together against those who wrong them, is going to be awesome to watch, and lets not forget Harry with all that raw power he has.

Looking foward to see what your Drarker Trio will come up to.