Reviews for Easter Egg Turnabout
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Nice story. I think you captured their relationship rather well. I do love Easter too, so I enjoyed reading this story.
MagmarFire chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Egg hunts: Serious business.

That was certainly an entertaining read. It was nice to see courtroom antics outside of the courtroom some more. Good work.
turnabout chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Very cute. Esp Trucy's enthusiam. . The Klema moment with the egg in the tree and his breath on her neck was my favorite.:3

One thing though, Apollo's arm around Trucy's waist was just a friendly thing, right?
Ali-Kate chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I love your story, it makes me want to have an easter egg hunt!

I also think you captured Trucy's bubbly personality really well.
lildaemon chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Well regardless of whether you like Klema or not, you write them very well. Trucy and Apollo were written equally as well! D
der kapitan chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
you better not forget your promise, otherwise i'll kick your ass. or just make you sleep under the bed again.

I LOVE KLEMA. :D

and i just adore hobo!feenie, but you already knew that. hm, i wonder how this saturday will turn out. probably full of angst and drama and KISSIE FACES.

anyways.

yeah.

i'm gonna work on my vocab now.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Nice work. And yeah, Hobo Phoenix rocks so much more than Lawyer Phoenix, he's wiser, cooler, calmer and generally more awesome. Anyway, very well done. Keep at it.
MonochromeSelene chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Aww, what a nice guy - Klavier, you glimmer-boy!

A lovely little easter snack for a Klema hungry girl.

You've made my day!

~MissYoui
PurplePoctopus chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Cute story :)

D: you don't like Klema?

:) It's okay. I'll forgive you :)

~GG