Reviews for Wonders: Another BenXGwen novel
Shad0wFr34K-HD chapter 7 . 3/15
More chapters please! Can't wait for the finished book!

Check out my ones in progress at Wattpad ... Com
Under the name Shad0wFr34k !
Shad0wFr34k chapter 7 . 3/15
More plz!
Anonymous chapter 7 . 2/1
Amazing freaking amazing
I've read quite a few Bwen stories and this is by far the best please carry it on or at least write a sequel
soulwriter51 chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
Cant wait for new chapter
Drake Stevens chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
This is very interesting about a love between two cousins that should have never happened but in the end, both cousins liked each other.
Drake Stevens chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
Very interesting on how you put this chapter about these two cousins in love.
gonekrazy3000 chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
I know im a few years too late. But could you please update this ? I love this story :D
Giga Crusher chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
I loved the Max segment, your story inspired my first, hope you update this soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
of course you ruined it.

The diference is that they are no longer ben and gwen, they are now alien force ben and gwen, and those characters are retarded compared to the 10 years old.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Just revisiting this story for the umpteenth time. You may have gone on to bigger things but I'd like to pretend for a fleeting moment every time I come upon this that i'm reading this story for the first time. Dreamers can only dream, I guess. Kudos to you Leon Woon, wherever you are now, for the privilege for having had you join this fandom for as long as you had. Someday maybe, you'll think about revisiting this story again- Mr. BG
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
good sex
TrixyJax chapter 7 . 3/6/2011
NOOOOOOOOOO!

I just looked at the date of the last time you updated! Are you ever gonna finish this? Please please please! I'm begging you! I don't think I will be able to go on!

Just a little melodramatic

-TJ
TrixyJax chapter 5 . 3/6/2011
. .Longer.

Damn it now I have to review when I star gigling into my pillow!

Look what you've done, damn this is too cute and has the right amount of pervertedness that I need ;)

Bleh I hope your happy! You have just revived my most favorite couple ever! Now if you'll excuse me, I must go read more.

-TJ
BenXGwen1986 chapter 7 . 7/26/2010
Hey there. I loved your other Novel of Ben 10. I am just starting to read this one but it seems really good so far. Keep it coming. and I heavily support the Ben and Gwen couple pairing. *Salutes*
Roman High chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
My bad. I thought you didn't update ever...well, anywho, update when you get the chance. I'll stay tuned.

Drew