Reviews for Against All Hope
Phylogies chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
I do not like Sesshomaru/Rin romantically, to the point where I want to gag if I stumble across one accidentally. I know you're a good writer though, and a love your father-daughter pieces, so with much hesitance, I read this one.

I do not regret my decision. Honestly, this is the only way romance between Sesshomaru and Rin would work, if one or both of them could not recall the past, how the were within the confines of canon.

This was wonderful, the wording used marvelous. Thank you for sharing.
SakuraRose15 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
While I understand some of it, can you explain it to me? Just to see if I got it right? Thank you and this was beautifully written. I absolutely loved it!
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
(Snort) I say no more.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Oh how heartbreakingly sad. You wrote this with such exquisite elegance. Each word here is placed with such precision until I am left with a vision that glows like a gem. This is such a different offering from you.

I feel such pain particularly for Sesshoumaru, it's a real physical sensation, my chest feels tight and there's a lump in my throat as I read.

Well done, this was beyond sublime.
Joker and the Thief chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
i dont know why the other reviews misunderstood. from the reviews you've given me on my stories it seems that Rin/Sesshoumaru pairing is not a favorite. Being unique, you unraveled a different way of writing a Rin/Sesshoumaru pairing, only from the point of view of your belief for this couple.

Very well written. i meaning was very clear. i enjoyed it.
Taraah36 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
aww thats sad he has her body back but not her mind..i don't understand however why he didn't say things to jolt her memories ..familiarity ..is everything
idontwannapopuponsearchengines chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
LOL, and you accused me of crossing to the dark side for Lolita.

Love it. A very realistic description of what it'd be like if them two suddenly did want each other like that.
AquaWater99 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
:'( It took me a little while to understand, but I mostly understand it now. So sad... poor Rin and Sesshomaru. I wish he wouldn't do that...
anhimals chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
why did it have to be a sad story? but it seems fitting for the pair. its like they are a pair made in heaven but they cannot be. oh tragic pairing, maybe thats why i love them together!
Ravyn Skye chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
This tale is so achingly sad. Beautifully written as usual, but achingly sad.

Poor Rin.

Poor Sesshomaru.

To have the child that only adored you in an uncomplicated way become a woman who lusts after you when you have no desire for it would be such a horrible and heartbreaking scenario for all parties involved.

I hope I can squeeze a waffy father/daughter moment out of you soon!
jblockk chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
That was so sad! I do have to give you credit though; the plot was original and like nothing I've ever read. The writing was solid and enjoyable.
MooMooCowCow chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Oh wow. I had to read this twice. It was so dark yet had so much meaning. I'm curious, what brought this on? Have you finally tolerated enough of the Sessh/Rin romances? Or are you simply trying to prove a point?

I like it either way. I'm gonna read it again.
edward455 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
confused very confused
AmberPalette chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Wow... Are you alright? What brought on this dark mood? I recognize what you're trying to prove here, with the amnesia of being raised by him being the only way to cause Rin to recast Sesshomaru in a romantic light... but I can't imagine what spawned the need to present such an awful worst-case scenario for their relationship. Were you flamed for a story recently bya crazy Sess/Rin shipper or something? Or was this a personal need to exorcise the demons of frustration over half the fandom reducing the father and daughter to such a disgusting stereotype?
Fear Die Rothaarige chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
OMFG ! What happened to Rin ! Did she get thrown from s horse !