Reviews for Digital Dynasty
Bookworm Gal chapter 26 . 1/18/2011
Things are wrapping up nicely. Nothing will likely be exactly the same again for any of them, but that is a small price to pay. Wonderful work.
Taeniaea chapter 25 . 1/14/2011
Very Cool Story!
Geekgirl chapter 25 . 1/13/2011
This was an awesome scene. Lots of action and now we have more combatants. The next chapter looks extremely exciting. Great work. Can't wait for more soon.
Aldamonburst chapter 25 . 1/12/2011
epic chapter! aw, you plan to end it so soon? i'm dissapointed. well, you did well (i know this isn't over yet!) i await ur next chapter!
Bookworm Gal chapter 25 . 1/12/2011
And the gang's all here. Great work. I can't wait for more soon.
Aldamonburst chapter 24 . 1/5/2011
this is great! i'm suprised that Beezlemon didn't merge with Takeshi, but this chapter was good neverless! i feel bad for omnimon though. it seems like his fate is ill. i hope u write more soon! and though you most likely will, please remember to finish the story with a bang!
Bookworm Gal chapter 24 . 1/5/2011
I really loved this chapter. And the best is yet to come. Hope to see more soon.
Geekgirl chapter 24 . 1/5/2011
It was, indeed, one of the most awesome things you've written. And you've written several awesome scenes before this. Great work. I can't wait for what is coming.
Aldamonburst chapter 23 . 12/29/2010
that was good! i was confused though cause i didn't see the transition from sky to ground. maybe i just missed it. oh well. once again, it was good!
Bookworm Gal chapter 23 . 12/29/2010
A great battle and a great chapter. You are doing wonderfully on your story. I hope to see more in the near future.
Geekgirl chapter 23 . 12/29/2010
That was too awesome for words. I enjoyed the look into her head during the process and I loved the entire chapter. Please update soon.
gcleemon chapter 22 . 12/21/2010
i lost this story again but this time it was because my cat dumped soda in my laptop keyboard which screwed up the board so the way my dad fixed it was he had the computer restore my hard drive, but enough about that, epic chapters from the last time i read the story, and this chapter was posted on my birthday
Aldamonburst chapter 22 . 12/20/2010
i'm so glad you wrote this! btw, is there a reason you didn't just purify them?
Bookworm Gal chapter 22 . 12/20/2010
A fun battle and exciting chapter. Great work and hope for more soon.
Geekgirl chapter 22 . 12/20/2010
Another wonderful battle scene. The twins did great. Can't wait for more.
77 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »