Reviews for Digital Dynasty
Aldamonburst chapter 21 . 9/19/2010
awesome chapter! though i wonder how the holy armor of justice would work... or how queenmon will fight... the suspense!
Bookworm Gal chapter 21 . 9/19/2010
Great job. I loved it. Can't wait for more.
Geekgirl chapter 21 . 9/19/2010
Another great chapter and another great battle. Can't wait for more.
Geekgirl chapter 20 . 8/27/2010
Great work. Nice fight scene and events seemed to look better, but things have just gotten worse again. Duftmon is going to be a tough one. Can't wait for more soon.
Aldamonburst chapter 20 . 8/25/2010
horray for holy armor fusion! but duftmon, he'll be trouble, specially with his mode change abilities!
Bookworm Gal chapter 20 . 8/25/2010
Another wonderful addition to the story as more children and digimon strengthen their bonds and abilities. Looks like more trouble though. Duftmon shows up just as Craniamon is brought to the good guy side. Can't wait for more.
MrCool chapter 19 . 7/27/2010
DUDE. I'm commentor 37! That's awesome makes me feel important. This chapter didn't dissapoint, at all, and the exveemon thing was surprising. I was worried you wouldn't continue, and it turns out I'm kinda the reason you did, that feels really amazing. So thank you as well :D
Aldamonburst chapter 19 . 7/7/2010
i'm glad you made another chapter! that holy armor thing rocks! by the way, what are the corresponding virtues to all of the children?
Bookworm Gal chapter 19 . 7/7/2010
Great chapter, even if it took a while to be posted. I loved it and hope to see more soon.
Geekgirl chapter 19 . 7/7/2010
While it took a while to be posted, I truly enjoyed it. Things are looking up with all the kids since they are gaining this power bust. Great work and hope for more soon.
MrCool chapter 18 . 6/23/2010
I have to say, I looooooooovved digital demons. Seriously loved it. And before I even knew of this I was hoping it wouldn't end, and maybe it continued, and then I find out about this. I think I have to say this fic is even more interesting. I feel like I'm reading a description of a digimon movie or series when reading these. Which would be awesome, if they were turned into a series.

Can't wait for the rest of this.

Ps. I thought that "I don't own digimon. Probably never will. Probably" was hilarious. And I think you would do the series more justice than bandai has been doing to it in recent years.
gcleemon chapter 18 . 3/4/2010
awesome chapter and i wasnt expecting examon to fuse with daichi when he used the holy armor thing, i was expecting examon to slide evolve into slayerdramon but awesome chapter non the less
Aldamonburst chapter 18 . 3/3/2010
awesome! keep going!
Geekgirl chapter 18 . 3/3/2010
Hey, great job. Loved it.
Bookworm Gal chapter 18 . 3/3/2010
Wow... Definitely worth the wait. You just added another level of coolness to them. You added Biomerging. Great work.
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »