Reviews for Everything Unexpected
mellessil chapter 8 . 8/31
plz continue with the story when you can. it is so fun to read i just love every bit of it
Dude.cx chapter 3 . 8/20
I would've been embarrassed as hell, but my revenge would be pissing at the moment they're changing my diaperx3 mwahahahaaa!
squishy the human chapter 9 . 6/10
i know its been awhile but i hope you come back and update
Please
LulaBelle chapter 9 . 3/14
Sweetie. You updated this fic two year ago. You just need to except the fact that it's not going to be completed ever. But the parts of it that are here is very cute XD
shadowcat ninja chapter 2 . 8/9/2015
Sirius sighed breathing slowly and trying to reign in his frustrations, praying Albus turned up soon. Severus was the most difficult baby he'd ever met and it seemed like nothing was easy with him. Not to mention it's been 14 years since he changed a diaper. 'Why me, why most I always be tortured?'
Cause your an ass
rowenasheir chapter 9 . 7/18/2015
cruel, horrible muses must get back from their long holiday so you can carry on with this nice story! Please.
FIGHTTHEFAIRIES chapter 9 . 6/30/2015
WHAAAAAAAT
WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE OFF THERE ITS BEEN OVER A YEAR WHAT HAPPENED TO NOT ABANDONING THE STORY
beyond birthday 667 chapter 9 . 3/20/2015
I really hope you continue this story! I love it and I can't get it out of my mind, and I really want to see the after math of what happens between Sirius and Severus after Severus is changed back.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 12/4/2014
It's nice to see that Sirius can do non-harmful pranks; being about baby! Sev has mellowed him.

And Severus has clearly mellowed. I can understand why he wouldn't want to go out spying again, and one hopes there's a good face-saving way to keep him a baby.

Oh, it's spell "Walburga".
Guest chapter 9 . 9/28/2014
Really your gonna upload I'm so happy I've been waiting forever please dont give up! I'm looking forward to the next chapters :D
Guest chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
Cute, engaging. But the spelling and grammatical errors are extremely distracting, requiring more than one read through to understand intent.
Liou chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
keep going
sarahsezlove chapter 9 . 7/30/2014
I really hope you add to this soon.
narutonarutolove chapter 9 . 7/12/2014
Wow, its been years since I have looked up this story again! (I had placed it in my computer favorites for future reading and totally forgot it was there. Im cleaning up my Favs, and came across it and intrigued and curious to read a story in my comp favs for so long. I read it! and I really like it. ) I hope, however, that the updates are more frequent, as there has only been NINE chapters and in a total of FIVE years, so that's like, BARELY updating even every six months. I have a tendency to forget stories quickly if their is no consistent update, as I read so many stories, I forgot previous one unless constantly mentioned, and even then im highly capable of forgetting them.

I hope the case wont be the same, as this story is quite intriguing! Im anxious for the harry meets severus chapter. Harry will defiantly throw a fit when he finds out its severus. And oh my gosh! please no "compassionate harry" like he pities Snape of something because of the situation! I read that so much and its so idiotic because we all know Harry wouldn't be compassionate to Severus at that age! (after the horcrux hunt obviously hes changed. A peak of a war does that to people. but hes fifteen here, no horcrus thing yet, so he is still hating Severus VERY much.