Reviews for Everything Unexpected
beyond birthday 667 chapter 9 . 3/20
I really hope you continue this story! I love it and I can't get it out of my mind, and I really want to see the after math of what happens between Sirius and Severus after Severus is changed back.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 12/4/2014
It's nice to see that Sirius can do non-harmful pranks; being about baby! Sev has mellowed him.

And Severus has clearly mellowed. I can understand why he wouldn't want to go out spying again, and one hopes there's a good face-saving way to keep him a baby.

Oh, it's spell "Walburga".
Guest chapter 9 . 9/28/2014
Really your gonna upload I'm so happy I've been waiting forever please dont give up! I'm looking forward to the next chapters :D
Guest chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
Cute, engaging. But the spelling and grammatical errors are extremely distracting, requiring more than one read through to understand intent.
Liou chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
keep going
sarahsezlove chapter 9 . 7/30/2014
I really hope you add to this soon.
narutonarutolove chapter 9 . 7/12/2014
Wow, its been years since I have looked up this story again! (I had placed it in my computer favorites for future reading and totally forgot it was there. Im cleaning up my Favs, and came across it and intrigued and curious to read a story in my comp favs for so long. I read it! and I really like it. ) I hope, however, that the updates are more frequent, as there has only been NINE chapters and in a total of FIVE years, so that's like, BARELY updating even every six months. I have a tendency to forget stories quickly if their is no consistent update, as I read so many stories, I forgot previous one unless constantly mentioned, and even then im highly capable of forgetting them.

I hope the case wont be the same, as this story is quite intriguing! Im anxious for the harry meets severus chapter. Harry will defiantly throw a fit when he finds out its severus. And oh my gosh! please no "compassionate harry" like he pities Snape of something because of the situation! I read that so much and its so idiotic because we all know Harry wouldn't be compassionate to Severus at that age! (after the horcrux hunt obviously hes changed. A peak of a war does that to people. but hes fifteen here, no horcrus thing yet, so he is still hating Severus VERY much.
Dani chapter 9 . 7/3/2014
This story is wonderful and I really can't wait for the next update! Update soon please!
Crystal Bruner chapter 9 . 5/12/2014
I will be waiting for you to update then, until the next chapter3.
fangirl chapter 9 . 5/8/2014
Why have i never read this before?! The FEELS. PLEASE update soon.
notwritten chapter 8 . 3/17/2014
Nice story. Keep smiling. :-)
Lorteck chapter 8 . 3/17/2014
This update was a nice surprise. I loved the prank and Snape's baby babble. Good thing Sirius doesn't understand. Thanks for the great update.
Tia Thalita chapter 9 . 3/13/2014
That would be awesome.
This fic is very cute.
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 3/13/2014
Get an easel for the iPad and a plug-in keyboard-that's the only way to really write on the thing. A lot of writers go this way.
Bashirisuku chapter 9 . 3/13/2014