Reviews for Noroi no Uchiha
kandita chapter 8 . 8/28/2014
Men this is good! There is a lot of surprises. And, al lot of twists and turns. First off, what did Naruto and Sakura did to Hinata? What really happened to Sasuke for him to be suffering from "depression" and "paranoia"? And, what's with all those cats? Where is Naruto and Sakura? Are they dead?

My main concern is for Hinata. Will Sasuke be strong enough to protect when the time comes? I mean it's clearly obvious that somebody is inside that house. Who is it that's inside that house? And, is it the same person that's texting Hinata? But, why texted her...is it because she's staying with Sasuke? What happened inside that house to begin with?

As for Sasuke, he knows there's someone there. However, do he know who? And, why they're there? What attachment dose that person have with him? Is he in danger? Is it safe for him to be there in the first place?

Please do not leave this story unattended. It's just too good
Guest chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
holy flaming shit. why in the fudge are there no more chapters?
RyoPyoTurtle chapter 8 . 5/27/2014
I almost cried... This story is going to give me nightmares! But I love it!
Oruk chapter 8 . 3/23/2014
You have to please continue, please, I'm begging u please what do I have to do to make this happen? I love the story, I love how you wrote the characters, everything is so realistic and suspenseful and well written good goodness I love it. This story is unlike any story I've ever read with this paring and it's awesome. I really, really, really hope you continue please, for me. I don't know what's haunting Sasuke and Hinata but please don't stop writing this awesome story please.
jprefe chapter 8 . 10/31/2013
Great fic! I really luv it, i h0pe u upload it s00n..
MLeggyLeaf chapter 8 . 10/12/2013
Interesting story. Will you write more?
Arigato!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
GREAT story! will you be continuing it?
wicked ashes chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
hi, this is a really good story! cant wait to read what happens next! )
thisisodeth chapter 8 . 9/30/2012
update pls :D very thrilling story!
umnia chapter 8 . 5/26/2012