Reviews for What The Eyes Can't See
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 1 . 9/10
I read this a long time ago but I just can't stop rereading stories from one of my all time favorite authors
Mike Kromer chapter 23 . 1/15
Man I loved it.
SomethingAncient chapter 14 . 10/12/2016
Lemons definitely aren't my thing (But I am a bit of a completionist so I read them anyway). But aside from those, this is a story I like quite a bit: I am reading this for the second time, even.

I'd have to say that's most likely due to the rarity of Ichigo x Tatsuki fics but this is a good story anyway.

So I'm not really bothered by the errors I find, but this chapter surprised me a little with the item representations of Chad, and to a lesser degree, Uryu.

Chad already had the medallion from his abuelo, which already summed up his life perfectly. I'm shocked I didn't notice this on my first read-through of the story.

And Uryu does have the cross bracelet that he uses to channel his powers.

I think Ichigo is the only person without an apt physical item representation from canon.

Anyway, those are just my thoughts. I am sleepy now. Have a good night, God bless,
SomethingAncient
Blue11msu chapter 23 . 5/29/2016
Wow, just wow. This story gripped me by the heart and threw me to the ground.
SomethingAncient chapter 13 . 12/4/2015
So far this is an awesome story, more graphic than I'd like at times, but that's just me. I do have a question though. Did you increase Byakuya's power to be able to take on Ichigo? (You hyped up Ichigo's new strength a lot and then had him go all out and still only barely beat Byakuya).

Thanks for writing this story.
scathecraw chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Easily the most iconic Tatsuki Ichigo story out there. Very well written, especially the first 7-8 chapters. Good pacing, good characterization- all in all, a very good story.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/8/2015
This fanfic made me fall in love with Ichigo/Tatsuki pairing. They are now my OTP for the win! Read this story so many times because it is THAT GOOD! And the lemons go with the story, and connect to the story so well! And to top it off, the whole story is written so well! Just love this! 3 Thank you for making this!
Guest chapter 23 . 4/16/2015
I can't even find words right now. THIS, despite its shortness as a whole, is easily my favorite Bleach romance fic. A great job well done. Truly. I can say with certainty, that I WILL be reading more of your work. Back when I was first introduced to Bleach, I just wanted Tatsuki to be with Ichigo. It's just so damn perfect. Even in my wildest imagination, I wouldn't have been up to come up with something this...well, perfect. Thank you for taking the time to write this.
Seph chapter 23 . 4/8/2015
you're wedding actually helped me come up with a way to kill off a character in a story i'm working on so thank you
Guest chapter 6 . 3/18/2015
Wow...it's just...WOW! Lemon not just for for the sake of lemon, but lemon that actually contributes to the story. Genius! I love it.

I never thought I'd say this, but this is hands down my favorite fanfic with lemon.
Callian31 chapter 2 . 2/18/2015
FINALLY an Ichiatsuki story that's good. Well, this is the second I've found but whatever. I love this couple.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
spiritrons? Never heard that term before but I'm pretty sure there is actual term for it in canon. Not really a complaint just kind of a pet peeve.
RomeoDreamWriter chapter 23 . 11/13/2014
Great story man, I truly enjoyed it.
Anlanther chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
I can really see how different this story is compared to your more recent ones, though it still has the same 'interesting and funny stuff' added in XD
Arbitrary Escape chapter 23 . 8/24/2014
I usually don't read Bleach fanfiction, as I find the canon (while lacking) to be pretty sufficient. But something compelled me to read this and I can say it was well-worth it. Thank you for a heartwarming story. This just wows me and made me really appreciate some aspects of life.

Hope you have a nice day and continue your journey as a writer