Reviews for A New Kind of Reality
Rhoen1 chapter 2 . 3/2
Good story, but why is the teachers name constantly blanked out in this chapter? O.o
klmn chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
D: oh noes
why did you stop?!
this is the first fanfiction I was able to find with Loki from son of the mask :I
and I searched for about 5 days...
sooo I take it you won't update anymore?...

that's really sad, 'cause the story was interesting and I wanted to see, what would happen when thor gets into this story.
also his personality could be totally different from the thor in 'thor' and 'avengers'.
I'm totally looking forwards to your update, if there will be an update :3
have a nice day
s chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Is this a MaskxThor crossover?
Henry chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
Funny...so far.
Henry chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
Is this going anywhere because if it is I am deeply interesting?
Loki's daughter chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
Hey! Don't stop writing, it's very rare I get to read a Loki fic that has nothing to do with the Avengers! XD keep it up, loving it so far. :D
Seasammy13 chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
I've missed you.
shells210 chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
I love this story!
Seasammy13 chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
I like this story. You're proably too busy with life to continue this story, but if you can, please do so.
gaarakabuto chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
Thank you for updating again! w

This was a nice little treat to read after finishing finals as well. Boy school is too complicated now...

Anyway, this was a really good chapter, though it did seem a bit short, but that's not a big deal. I think, for her to hide in a hole while he found and somewhat outsmarted her was pretty funny. XD Yeah, good chapter! (I know I probably say that about the other two, too, but I really like this story and I hope you continue and update soon. Thankies!

gaarakabuto chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
Thank you for updating! w

I really liked this chapter. Lol at the FBI meaning.

Can't wait for the next chapter! Oh the excitement. XD

gaarakabuto chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Finally! A good Loki story! Thank you. TwT

This one just draws me in and I must know more. Update soon, please!