Reviews for Easter
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Lovely story but it's "shepherd" from "sheepherder" not 'sheppard". Along with the misuse of "jive" and "jibe", "lose" and "loose", this drives me slightly moonbrained.
FinaleUltimacian chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
short, sweet,sugary even. but well done and it makes WAY too much sense. good stuff.
Skylar747 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I completely loved this story. It was deceptively simple with a huge punch! Thank you so much for sharing it.
Creator-Chaos chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Not sure how in-character this was, and I'm no fan of RiverxJayne, but this made me smile. :)
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I loved it! That was really great! I wish there were more stories like this out there, and that more people would come to the Lord like River! Thank you for writing this! :)
RionaEire chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
As much as I dislike Rayne stories I had to read this because I'm a Christian and so the idea of River, my very charactor, becoming one too makes me very happy. Her prayer at the end was adorable, except for that Jayne bit at the end. : I like your first person River narration. About human errors, I'm hesitant to attribute certain biblical anomalies to them. I believe that certain things talked about therein are things that were possible at the time but don't happen often now etc. and that explains any discrepencies that you mentioned. Anyways cute story and it made me smile and feel happy. Maybe the rest of the crew will follow River's lead?

Best wishes and if you write River stories where her wits are still touched and she's not engaging in romances with crew members I'll be here to read.

Sunshineali chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Happy Easter indeed. This was cute. :)
AngusH chapter 1 . 4/14/2009

I can certainly see this happening.

I especially liked River's prayer at the end, so unexpected all round. :-)