Reviews for Cyborg
boona chapter 8 . 9/6/2011
please update its really good
Soul's Anima chapter 8 . 11/9/2010
nice hey when's the next chappie coming? :O
phillyblunt90000 chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
i was so happy to see an update for this! keep em coming :)
manwe0035 chapter 6 . 7/28/2010
Very good story
Vimesy chapter 6 . 5/16/2010
Cant wait for the next chapter, keep it up.
Secret Saiyan chapter 6 . 3/28/2010
Wow its been ages since a fanfic update has appeared in my inbox, but this was definitely a pleasant surprise _

Still absolutely ADORE your work! There's just something about the way you write that I love!

I hope your college and life experiences are going well ) please try to squeeze some fanfic writing time in there if you can!

Keep up the awesome work!
xWei chapter 6 . 3/25/2010
its great

cant wait for more updates
Mark Question chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
This chapter's sort of a tale of two parts, with the first focusing more on exposition and fleshing out some of Trunks motivations, and the second grounding things and moving the story via dialogue.

The bits about Vegeta's left over possessions being Trunks' only touchstone to his father were strong. Pair that with the total lack of evidence of his existence anywhere else, and Trunks is effectively grasping at straws as a way of bonding with a ghost. Great insight.

At the end, it seemed like you were hinting at a commonality between what he really knows of his lost family, compared to his worst enemies. Very keen connection.

My only criticism is that the dialogue felt a little off key. I wouldn't imagine Trunks greeting Gohan with 'Hey stranger' – but that's just me (and a minor gripe). While I felt the beginning was really in rhythm, the dialogue in the latter half was a little less so. It felt awkward, and sort of pulled me out of the momentum garnered from the beginning. That's just my take. Take it for what it's worth.

Regardless, there's genuine thought and effort here. You executed the beginning half very well and I enjoyed the chapter overall.

Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep writing!
ForeverBlue90 chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
hey this is great! i cant wait for an update !
animevideogame freak chapter 4 . 7/29/2009
i like it do far keep going
Mark Question chapter 4 . 6/25/2009
Promising first few chapters. I'm looking forward to seeing how you continue things.
Secret Saiyan chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
I finally get what you meant in your review when you mentioned how it would be incest. For some reason I thought chapter two was about 18 and Trunks. But now I realise it is about Bulma and Vegeta.

Duh Sapphire. Lol.

But I do like how you've bought in how Trunks came to be, its a great beginning of what I can see to be a great story.

Keep up the good work! (and try update more frequently if possible). Suspense just kills me.

- Sapphire
Secret Saiyan chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
Aw change Vegeta's name to Trunks and your story will be perfect _
ljv chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
You have a fabulous style. I'm not entirely sure where this story is going yet, but it good. You have very few spelling mistakes. The only one I can think of I saw in the first chapter. Plot wise remarks, morning sickness does not happen until at least a few weeks after conception.
manwe0035 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009