Reviews for Raging Fires
Guest chapter 77 . 11/5/2016
O_O *jaw is left agape* ASDFGHJKL WHAT

...

P.S. I can't describe how much I love this work and how happy I am that you're committed to keep writing it. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 77 . 11/1/2016
aahhh i am forever in love with this story! truly cannot wait for you to continue!
Guest chapter 75 . 8/21/2016
Keep this going please!
derrydeb chapter 77 . 7/22/2016
I cannot tell you how happy I am to see a new chapter!

I'm sorry for the late review but I had just found the update today. This is such a great story and I really thought that it had been abandoned so thank you so much for coming back.

I am sorry to hear about all the sorrow in your life (I've been there before and it's devastating), but it makes me smile to know that you are such an excellent mother to your babies.

Hang in there girl, better days are coming!
Rooo97 chapter 77 . 6/25/2016
I just finished chapter 77, ohh my gosh I love it and I really hope you continue, I'm curious to know if there kid will have eriks birth defect? Please update soon ! :)
Silver chapter 77 . 6/5/2016
Hey there! You're back! Glad to see it. Very good story, so well written, and you simply must finish! Luv ya!
Child of Dreams chapter 34 . 5/26/2016
(raises eyebrow)
My little cabbage?
Seriously?
Child of Dreams chapter 13 . 5/26/2016
(frowns in confusion)
Firstly, it's "ma chardonneret", not "chardonnerette", and secondly, why is Erik referring to Christine as "his goldfinch"?
11sCompanion chapter 77 . 5/21/2016
I had recently re-discovered this story and have been thoroughly enjoying a re-read. I am so glad you have picked it up again! I await the next chapter anxiously.
Shane.rayne chapter 76 . 1/14/2016
Absolutely amazing...such gorgeous writing
Child of Dreams chapter 45 . 9/5/2015
(rolls eyes)
IS it possible to die from menstruation?
Guest chapter 60 . 3/2/2015
Speaking of gifts, didn't Erik say he had a present for her on Christmas? "In a box with a bow"? I've read this before, but it was back in '12 shortly before you posted chapter 76, and I don't remember this gift coming about later. *brow puzzles, lips purse*
woodland59 chapter 76 . 10/28/2014
I love this! Please update!
HellaPhantom chapter 14 . 7/13/2014
Wow REALLY not a Raoul fan huh... I can't say I'm a fan of this particular characterization of him, but hey, it's an E/C fic so I guess I can't complain much.
HellaPhantom chapter 10 . 7/13/2014
Pros: This story is so adorable fdajfdajfdkslajfdkal;jfdkl;sajfdlk;sa
Cons: anachronistic vocabulary sometimes

/BUT IT'S SO CUTE AAAAAHHHH