Reviews for Raging Fires
Ching chapter 79 . 4/25
I just wanted to say thank you for the story, for your writing and for continuing it through the years. I only found it a few days ago but it has brought me so much joy in reading it! Will definitely love to keep reading if you do update in the future. Hope life is treating you well :)
I've been obsessively reading your story from the previous night and am loving every bit of it! You've made me smile, cry, chuckle along to your story. Brilliant writing and I love how you incorporated menstruation into the story!
smrb chapter 79 . 4/3
I know it's been a couple of years since you finished updating this story but I wanted to say how much I thoroughly enjoyed it. I can't believe you haven't had more reviews as I loved the writing, the storyline, the character descriptions and I completely admire how much work must have gone into it. Thank you for posting it and writing it for as long as you did
Guest chapter 79 . 11/24/2019
Good i enjoyed the story but the story is not finished
Darkfoghorn chapter 79 . 5/16/2019
Hello, this story is like a 10/10 and I was wondering if you are thinking of updating again?
k.scrimshaw chapter 79 . 4/3/2019
Oh wow. What a journey you have taken me on. I just couldn’t stop reading. Thank you for this breathtaking fic so far, I read it all in two days straight. I will most certainly be looking forward to an update.
Have a wonderful day and take care of yourself.
Crystalmoon2001 chapter 79 . 6/20/2018
I love this story. I hope to see more of it in the future. _
Guest chapter 79 . 6/2/2018
I think possibly the greatest part of this chapter, maybe even of the world of your story in general, is the part in which you describe Erik as being such a changed and different person that Christine barely felt she knew him anymore. Christine's surprise at Erik being anyone other than the man she assumed he'd always be is a great turning point for this story and it really holds a mirror up to my face. How many times do I assume that someone I know now will always be the person they were when I met them? How many times have I been surprised or disappointed at someone for acting in a way other than how they did when I first knew them? How many times do we as humans forget that we all GROW? You're brilliant to call attention to this human behavior of ours and it lent a lot of credence to your character development. Characters grow, yes, but your choice to let another character recognize that growth is spot-on.

All the best with motherhood!
Guest chapter 78 . 6/1/2018
Oh boy, this could go really well or really badly...
Guest chapter 77 . 5/31/2018
Augh, why would you bring Raoul back

Can't wait to see where this goes...
Guest chapter 77 . 5/29/2018
Before I even read, I want to say I am almost in tears of joy that you're still writing this story. It's my favorite of all the phanphics I've read, which is saying a lot. I first started reading this back when you were still regularly updating, back in 2012 I think it was. I love Raging Fires and I'm so happy you haven't abandoned it. Thank you thank you thank you!
crawfordphantomluvr chapter 79 . 5/26/2018
I am so happy you haven't abandoned this wonderful story. I love it so much and can't wait to see what happens next.
UncoventionaLove chapter 79 . 5/21/2018
How has no one commented on this newest chapter?! Thank you so much for making my day - was taking a break from my addiction and didn't see it in my email until now. Lovely chapter as always! Loved both POVs. Christine, excited at becoming a mother and disappointed that she can't give into the raging hormones every second (I remember that stage). And Erik, completely willing to safely remove the 'parasite' from her. It is rather hard to watch your sig other going through the trials of pregnancy and childbirth. I just hope he comes around at the end of it! And poor Bernard, coming with his tail between his legs to apologize for his wife. Awkward moment turned into a fun time by Christine. Great work, welcome back, and we can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 78 . 3/12/2018
I LOVE THIS WOW. I would love if you continued the story because I want to know what happens...not to be selfish or anything :) but FORREAL this is pure gold! Continue please!
Tsubaki chapter 78 . 10/14/2017
Oh my gosh! I absolutely love your fanfiction...I literally went through these 78 chapters in less than a week. Your characterizations of Erik and Christine are stunning, and your detail is so precise and thorough. It's stunning!