Reviews for Shoes
SyahirSQRT2 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
maybe... maybe Sonic don't wear laced shoes because he don't want them to untie when he goes supersonic. imagine tripping at that speed...
Lord Kelvin chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
It is amazing how you are able to combine humor with slight drama so easily.

This is the kind of fic that just leaves you speechless. Not nessasarily a good or bad king of speechless but just unable to think of anything to say.

Good job.

Have an abuse–free day.
Neutral Zone chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I'll bet you the reason is that some kid jerk told Sonic the same thing Amy told Tails, and the kid was such a jerk he beat Sonic up. Thus, Sonic came to hate said kid, and by extension, laced shoes. Or maybe my imagination is going a little... over the top, perhaps.
Google chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Really random but a loved reading it.
Taranea chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
O.o This is freakin insane. In an absolutely hilarious way. Yeah, Sonic and his shoes...mind you, he only got buckles in SA 1, didn't he? I'd go with the idea of not wanting to trip at 100km/h which creates a rather disturbing image in my mind...but yeah, laughed so hard at the scene with poor Robotnik - jezzus, that hedgehog has *issues*. And Knuckles, too. Lunatics, all of them, but your Tails is friggin cute and great. :D
Blushing.Violet chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Interesting; I don't think I've ever wondered about that. WHY don't they have shoelaces? WHY? Is it because if they were ever untied the speedy blue hedgehog would be in for the most epic fall of his life? xP Is it because Knuckles lego shoes are totally awesome and pwn all laces?

The world may never know... xD

Good story!
Tutis 75 chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I hope this story is continued. Now I wanna know why he hates shoelaces!
Silas Goodwill chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
...so...Sonic saves the world to Prevent Shoes with laces from becoming popular...?
iluvtails chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
How could you think of something so randomly awesome!
Charmy Electra chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I'm guessing that the reason Sonic doesn't wear shoes with laces cause maybe he had shoes with laces once but they came undone when he was at top speed. I can just picture him tripping on his loose shoe laces and tumbling over and over and over again. OOF! OOF! OW! OW! OOF! LOL

Can you imagine how imbaressing and painful that must have been?
Sar chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
wow this is funny! yeah, I wonder if sonic really knows how to tie shoes!lol
Awdures chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Nice. Made something that could have been silly and trivial into something quite sweet and sad.
Eschel chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
And you got a shoe ad at the bottom too...
FFNend chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
And there I was thinking that they just didn't have laces because cords are hard to create in 2D/3D models...

nice story.
TailsLovesCosmo chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Unless Amy taught him, Tails wouldn't know either. Yeah, it is funny how nobody has laces. So Amy's outfit was Sonic's idea. No wonder she never wears anything else!