Reviews for If He Lives
little.tel chapter 7 . 5/21/2010
That was both beautiful and sad. I really wish Mike had lived and that somehow he wouldn't end up going to jail. But no, they killed him. I enjoyed your story quite a bit. Thanks for writing it.
wildone688 chapter 7 . 5/8/2009
great story, please write a sequel
la-the dreary puppett chapter 7 . 5/3/2009
I'm always happy to see a new Cath/Keppler story on here, and yours is very good! Any thoughts as to a continuation? )
MrsWillows chapter 7 . 5/2/2009
Catherine never get it easy... Poor thing.

I'd love to read more about this! You're doing great.
Alice Day chapter 7 . 5/1/2009
Just lovely - I was always ticked that they killed Keppler off, so I much prefer your take on the matter. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Jay chapter 7 . 5/1/2009
OMG that was beautiful
MrsWillows chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Im loving this, i totally agree in the part that Catherine fell in love of him and that it was almost love at first sight (He stayed around for like 3 weeks).

Continue please.
Moochiecat chapter 5 . 4/19/2009
Ah, very good! And I mean, very, very good! I can't wait to see the next chapter! You have Catherine's demeanor down exactly right, BTW.
YoblingDramioneLover chapter 5 . 4/19/2009
This story is really good! I'm hooked. It just hit me that Mike really doesn't know Grissom, hence, the tension between the two. I, also, can't help but notice that they fell in love pretty quickly; I guess that was your original intent. Anyways, I'm not complaining, because I totally love this ship and every story about the two I have come across is very well written including this one. I'm starting to ramble, so I'm just going to stop. LOL :]
YoblingDramioneLover chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
This is really good. I'm still ticked off about him being killed off. The writers always get rid of Catherine's potential romantic interests, and like I said I actually really enjoyed the complexity and mysterious nature of his character. Very well done chapter.:]
YoblingDramioneLover chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
OMG! I loved Keppler's character! I also thought he and Cath would have been great together. This story seems like it has great angst in store. I'm off to read the next chapter.:]
Moochiecat chapter 3 . 4/16/2009
Wow, I just caught these chapters and this is great! I've always wished they hadn't killed off the Keppler character (becauce Liev Schriber would have been a terrific actor to replace W. Petersen), and because I would have loved to have seen Keppler/Willows develop. This is well written, well plotted, and very interesting. And I want him to live, too! I also want the next chapter, LOL! Thanks for a great story!