Reviews for Yenta Max
Sam Cartwright chapter 10 . 8/25/2009
I love this story. From start to finish it had me hooked. I loved how Niles made the office for C.C. even though he wasn't sure if they'd ever be together. He's such a sentimental old fool - lol - but that's why I love him. It was sweet when C.C. was afraid to paint because she didn't want to screw anything up. They are just too cute together. Very interesting ending too - jumping to the future and having them becoming grandparents. Such great and heartwarming story :)
Rappel chapter 10 . 5/25/2009
I loved this story, CC and Niles are one of my favorite couples and you always come up with something new, excellent job!
samanddianefan10 chapter 10 . 5/24/2009
What a wonderful story. I enjoyed it, beginning to end. Looking forward to reading more of your work. Great job!
samanddianefan10 chapter 9 . 5/24/2009
Go Niles! Amazing story!
samanddianefan10 chapter 8 . 5/24/2009
Aw twins! That just makes it perfect. This is my favorite chapter, this was just so sweet. Loved the inspiration of Brighton's name.:)
samanddianefan10 chapter 7 . 5/24/2009
Ooh, this is getting good, I love it! Very romantic. Nice ending too hehe. Love it! Going to my faves!
samanddianefan10 chapter 6 . 5/24/2009
This was a very sweet chapter. I love Niles and C.C. together and you write them so well!
samanddianefan10 chapter 4 . 5/24/2009
Their bantering is quite natural. Good job here!
samanddianefan10 chapter 3 . 5/24/2009
Excellent story!
samanddianefan10 chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
Very funny mixed in with some cute scenes. I love this story!
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I really like this! This is so well written. The name calling sounds just right. Good job here!
butlerboy chapter 3 . 4/26/2009
Wow, I can't wait for the next chapter.
bogiedevil chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
Perfect. Love the way the relationship is progressing.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Lori
JJScottishGirl chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Another new Niles and CC story! Excellent! Good start.