Reviews for Rock The Rolls
18stressedqueen chapter 5 . 7/1
Please continue this . I'm sure you are very busy and I appreciate that but I wish you could see what this story means to me as an overweight girl who is struggling with her insecurities. I relate to Sakura so much that it hurts . When I first read this I couldn't but now things have changed and After I rediscovered this I realised I need this . So please if you see this I hope you understand .
Foxeye1 chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
Please Please please continue!
twerkaholic chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
Ah, Ino Shika! Man, do I adore the couple. I should be excercising like Sakura, but here I am, reading this story:( Wha, still love it though!
Mari301 chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
Please continue this story! PLEASE! I know that you havent updated in two years but I just discover it and it is very good :3
stuckinwonderland420 chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
AWW THE SYORY ISNT DONE! :(( will u pleez finish writing it? *sniff* its like my fav story.! except the fav butyon wobt work…
stuckinwonderland420 chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
DANG GIRL! u r going to be my personal trainer! NO BUTS!u r freakin AMAZING at this healthy eating and exersizing and whatnot! im dead serious if i ever need a personal trainer im calling U! or ill just reread this story…
stuckinwonderland420 chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
aw i just realized this story is probabky iver. :(( well at least ill have a whole story to read and no waiting for updayes! :)
stuckinwonderland420 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
i found this story while looki g for "what makes you beautiful" songfics. (im not a fan it was just on the radio and i NEEDED a so gfic.) im really glad i found this i stead tho. Its really cool! XD
Hey chapter 5 . 2/3/2012
Awwwwww, poor Shika! So sad. Well I assume it's him. He was her ex eh? But I hope you update this soon. I frickin wanna see Sasukes reaction!
Hey chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Love this :) And I also love the house of night series too if u know what I'm talking about...which I assume u do. :)
babydon'tletmefall chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
I adore this story. Just sayin'.

Is it discontinued, though? Or on a hiatus? I hope it's not, I really want to read the next chapter. :)
Sapherindrial chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
please please continue this story. it's amazing. i really would like to see how things play out, and the story itself is unique. Most highschool fics portray Sakura as the nerd, the bad girl, the new girl, etc. I've never read another story where she's fat, and I love it, because it makes her into a believable, relatable character. So please continue it. It's almost a waste to leave it unfinished.

And I've been following this story for two years, and the fact that I haven't forgot about it is solid proof about how freaking good it is. So please continue it. Or if you don't want to, sign it over to someone else you trust as an author to finish it, although I'm sure your fans would definitely prefer for you to write it instead.
SilenceIsTheKey chapter 5 . 8/20/2011
xYama-chanx chapter 1 . 7/9/2011

Have you abandoned this?

'Cause I feel like cryinggg! This has utter, indescribable potential I'm DYING inside to read that Sakura's finallyy skinnyy, and all the torture she's been through to be this beautiful-er chick!

I remember reading thiis and following this 2 YEARS ago (by the way I had to stick this review in in Chappie 1 'cus Chappie 5 was too stubborn and wouldn't let me), and it had all but stopped. Waned. Ebbed. Sorryyyyy lool I'm too dramatic, but kudasai! You neeeddd to update! Sasuke's gonna see!

Xyama-chan xoxoxo
kingkingmae chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
Awesome story and I love your kind of writing! Please update soon, must read more. :)