Reviews for Read the Heart
Veryfuzzedupbrain chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
it's really good just be sure to check your spelling and that you have used the correct words because sometimes they were incorrect but on the whole really good.
LunaticCrow21 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Wow! I finally finished reading it! Sorry it took so long. I thought it was incredibly cute! I was a little sad when it finished actually… :(

I absolutely loved what the shirts said, especially Mori’s. I laughed so hard when I read it! I’m not really that into Kaoru x Hikaru because they’re brothers, but I thought it was sweet to have Kaoru’s shirt say that he belonged to Hikaru and Hikaru’s say that he owned Kaoru for their fans. I thought that was creative!

Constructive criticism would probably be proof reading, there seemed to be a lot of typos. Or get someone else to read it for you, I find that works better, because they pick up some things that others don’t. Although, I can’t really talk, I don’t proof read all of the content in my chapters either.

I would also say that character background might have made the story better, as in, not their pasts or anything like that, but which of the relationships between the rest of the characters. Like how Kaoru likes Haruhi and things like that.

But, obviously, this is only supposed to be a short story, so I totally understand why you didn’t put detail in like that… Yeah, other than that I totally loved your story!

It suited the series and it had humour, romance and everything else Ouran High has!

Awesome fic!
LittleMissMurdered chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Hehe, nice! I love it! Especially the last paragraph! Hehehehehe . . . that's so like them. Anyways, you did really well on it. They stayed pretty in character and it was really fun to read! Oh, I love the outfits you made them wear! XD So awesome!
Lauren chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Yay! I loved it! So cute and funny! But what did the chocolate say?
SerendipityWhispers chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
So cute!

Tama-chan got the true love chocolate! Yay!

TamaHaru forever!
BornOnTheBreakOfDawn chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
hihihi...a very belated valentine's day story...but it's still good...
sunshine chapter 1 . 4/14/2009