Reviews for The van der Bass Bunch
Guardian Izz chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I am VERY interested, I like angry healous raging Chuck!

All his feelings come welling up!
zooeypotter chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I know it's a while after you posted this, but I came across this and wanted to tell you that I love Serena and Eric in this (van der Bass is amazing!). Haha, the Brady Bunch references made me crack up XD
Kurstine Masen chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
LIKE LIKE IT MUCH!
michaela chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
loved it! my heart is all warm and ready to explode now..you are an amazing writer and you do an outragous job at writting these characters! keep writing please..

ohh its love Chuck and Blair together Forever!
Edwardslover09 chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
Aww that was really cute!
Edwardslover09 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
I like this lol its funny and cute~!
BookCaseGirl chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
AH! Fluff at the end was so amazing!

This whole thing had me grinning from ear to ear. It was so great and funny and I love how you worked in the brady bunch and (amazing movie!) pretty woman.

Those were both great things to associate with a Chair story...and I think that Serena and Eric were totally an added bonus.

It was just so great how everything worked out perfectly...I love stories like that with the happy endings :).

It's unlike real life, but I still love it. I'm a sucker for it.

This was so great and I can't believe it's over after TWO CHAPTERS, but it was such a great ending.

You're totally awesomely amazing. Great job! :)
BookCaseGirl chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
CAMILLA!

OhmyGOD! I was missing out on so much! HOW long has this been here? I feel like such an imbecile ;)

I just think that the sibling interaction is really awesome so far. It's so much fun to read something that involves CB..but also stuff that intercrosses with it.

Eric and Serena are so funny and awesome. They're great with Chuck and that is awesome how you write that.

I am loving this so far and I think it is an amazing masterpiece! :)
yanyanhye chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
ey cam :D still waiting for your update on How We got...

entertaining story. Still full of CB LOL

btw, in the last part of chapter 2 I don't find it fluff. I think it was just appropriate )
k19032d chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
a new favorite of mine. I love the VDB mix with some CB. AWESOME! Chuck/Blair shipper all the way!
LetMeIn1812 chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
I loved it! The Brady Bunch, Pretty Woman, ice cream and Blair and Chuck, what more could a girl want? I was actually watching Pretty Woman the other night and I thought of how the hotel piano scene could have been C/B.

"May I have the room please?"- "People always do what you tell them to do? ...I guess so."
Pink-Ink-92 chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
Aw.

I love that ending.

So perfect :)

Shame the GG writers always like to eff things up between them :P Haha.

Really well written.

You wrote the characters really well. Thank you for writing it, it was very enjoyable.

And the Pretty Woman thing does fit so well with them :)

xx.
Pink-Ink-92 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Aw, they're so cute :)

And you're right, there's not enough of them in the show, as a family. But they just work in a really twisted way:P

xx
indianaxxjones chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
*squee* Don't worry about the fluff overdose, fluff is always necessary when it comes to C/B (the writers should read all the fanfiction there is about C/B and try to LEARN something from it) :D

Have I mentioned I love your Serena?

"“And now he’s been trying to be there for you!” Serena exclaimed, frustrated with her best friend. “But you won’t let him! Yes, he hurt you and screwed up. Now you’re hurting, and you turned to Carter, B. Carter! And now Nate? Don’t you see that you’re doing the exact same thing as he did? The only difference is that you chose someone you both know! Don’t tell me that he hasn’t been there! He was there when I wasn’t, when Nate wasn’t! He wants to be there for you now too…”"

EXACTLY! That was really spot on. She speaks for all of us, CBshippers (again, writers take a HINT please) :)

Anyway, I LOVED this. van der Basses CB fluff a very very happy fangirl :)

Hope you keep writing more van der Bass fics ('cause there is clearly not enough love for them, fanfiction wise at least)!

~ M xx
jina chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
I liked it! love the fluff...