Reviews for Relief
MamaJoyof3 chapter 28 . 7/14/2011
This story was absoultely amazing! I loved the sad parts just as much as the happy ones! Awesome job!
sachii chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
love ittttt
Mickster chapter 27 . 11/30/2010
I am bawling my eyes out, trying not to let my husband see, because he would say "why do you read things that make you cry before bed?" or some such guy-like comment. It was so hard to read this chapter. I always think of Carlisle as the vamp who will live forever, not the frail dying of cancer human he was here. Your writing of this entire journey has been beautiful.

Mickster chapter 25 . 11/30/2010
Holy Shit (sorry, Esme, language, I know) since the Carlisle chapter, they are better and better. Amazing. Thank you for sharing this awesome story with us.

Mickster chapter 21 . 11/30/2010
This chapter was truly amazing. Seeing how Carlisle views things in his life - the love he has for his children that he is unable to express, his instinct that something is not right with one of his children, his feelings regarding his possible death, and his fear and loneliness during his long chemo session was incredibly profound. This whole story is excellent, but in this chapter, you have outdone yourself.

Miss E R chapter 28 . 9/30/2010
wow this was amazing! Very emotional! Perfect.

I cried so much!

E x
fairyqueenie chapter 28 . 7/26/2010
Wow just... wow. That was wonderful and soo sad i'm surprised i can still see to write this. Thank you for writing this and this will sound weird but I haven't cried since my nan died 2 months ago and this actually helped a lot I think half the crying i did was for the story and half for her.

Thanks

Fairy x
rosaliehaleeeee chapter 23 . 7/25/2010
I skipped over reviewing the last chapter. Christmas was fantastic. But since fanfic takes asterisks out now, I got confused again. I love the way this chapter was written. The Christmas unwrapping was fabulous. But what was with Edward giving Carlisle his baby-sized glove? I mean HELLO it's Christmas! Hahah. Great chapter, hon.
rachelmcqueen chapter 28 . 7/25/2010
hey girl. great ending...it makes me so sad that this is over. i feel how i did when breaking dawn ended...this was so good. but yeah you mentioned going back and re-writing some of that...i encourage you. the end of the story is so much more powerful than the beginning...and you grew so much as a writer that i think you could do an even better job in the re-write. been lovin this since chapter one, and i decided to do my part in reviewing. fantastic girl.
rosaliehaleeeee chapter 21 . 7/22/2010
I ought to punch you for writing this chapter. I'm actually like...crying. The end of this chapter should have been the end of the story, because it was PERFECT. Oh my goodness. I love. Love love love. Wow. WOW.
rosaliehaleeeee chapter 20 . 7/22/2010
I love Carlisle. Every chapter that he has a significant part of is always a great one. I literally love him. He's fantastic and his dialogue is spot-on. Fantabulous.
rosaliehaleeeee chapter 19 . 7/22/2010
I wish Bella would calm down! I think Alice has the right ideas and Bella always screws them up. Can't wait for the next chapter. I'll continue to review as always!
rosaliehaleeeee chapter 18 . 7/21/2010
SO SO SO SO SO SO GOOOOOOOODDDDDD
rosaliehaleeeee chapter 17 . 7/21/2010
oh. oh wow. um. Bella's crazy. My heart hurts.
rosaliehaleeeee chapter 16 . 7/21/2010
I don't know how I feel about this chapter. Bella got drunk? Maybe that was a little unnecessary...and the excuses at the end were a little tired. BUT I will ignore my stupid complaints because this story is great and it IS fanfiction...haha. Great job girl. Love this stuff.