Reviews for Messing With Heads
Fates My Bitch chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Phoenix needs to have a talk with Ema about traumatizing his apprentice. That is his job.
MonochromeSelene chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
As much as I loved reading this (poor Polly, everyone's picking on him xDD) I have to object.

Apollo Justice does in fact know the meaning of fop (I sure didn't, until I looked it up on google xDD) in the Turnabout Seranade, he says something like "Ema was right about the fop, I'll give her that."

But yeah, otherwise, it's good :]
ADarknessInHeaven chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
...I'll admit this: for a guy who doesn't laugh a lot...this made my day! Loved the 'Boot to the Head' reference, and seeing APOLLO freak out? Funny. Just pure funniness. Keep up the good work!

~ADarknessInHeaven

aka: Sam
Angst lover chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Oh, poor Apollo! xD So cute, so cute~

"So much that if science were a man, she’d probably marry him. Well, if science were a woman, that’d still happen. And science was certainly a wonderful mistress, anyway, in her opinion." That is just amazing. And true. Ema would.

Nice job!
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
You... win the interenet! 8D I mean it!
FastIce chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Hehehe. Only Apollo would have to ask what Glimmerous Fop meant. That's one phrase that speaks volumes - especially when applied to Klavier.
Perpetual Concern chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Good going Ema, nice work, really. XD

Poor Apollo. XD

Nicely done fic by the way. Quite funny.
EvilWaffleS chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Haha Ema! She sure does know how to mess with Apollo! This is so funny!
rlsefromtheashes chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Hahahaha! Oh god, this was adorable. I absolutely love how you write Ema, Apollo, and Phoenix. Just too cute.
BirdieGoBoom chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Poor Apollo, always the subject of torment... Your story was well written, and I enjoyed reading it. And the boot to the head part was great~ :3
crderf chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Nice going Ema. Have fun Phoenix. Nice job.