Reviews for Discoveries
Joanne N.Grey chapter 1 . 11/6
Very amusing.
Fairy-x-Heart chapter 1 . 6/8
This was awesome & hilarious! Loved it!
flikaroo chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
This had me laughing out loud. Raph and Donnie's interaction was great fun. And Mikey tackling Leo, whoops! Thanks for the chuckles. Bravo!
Karlina101 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Plz plz plz tell me theres a sequel (puppy eyes)
Yokai Hebitori chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
O M G! This was hilarious, not to mention, that I love Don and Raph's interaction throughout this fic. The scary thing was that now I noticed that Don is more like Raph and Leo is more like Mikey...(only difference, Raph's more a tempermental and extremely stubborn version of Don on a bad day & Mikey is definitely more imature than Leo in so many ways.

I love this!

Keep Writing More!

Yokai :)
Keesha3479 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
LMAO!

this fanfic was too hilirous!

u did an amazin' job - just 1 thing bothered me. donnie's younger then raph - not older :/

but other than that it was so funny, btw did mikey ever tell the rest of the guys about leo? :P
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Raph used a wig. In a fight. What the shell?
ilovemyboys chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I LOVE IT! LEO IS AN ANIME FAN!

Oh would you pleaseeeeee write the next scene, once they find Leo and Mikey! Pretty pleaseeee!

Thank you! _
Zelbethia chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I agree with all of the previous reviews and I would LOVE to hear about the time Raph used a wig in a fight.
AugustBaby.X chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Had me in fits of laughter lol. I love the whole giant bear-thing it made me laugh so hard. Everyone else in the room were like okay what's wrong with her? Very great story and I faved :).
Okami-chan chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
*snickers* that was too cute. Leo in a wig, and a closet anime fan. XD Was he dressed as this Ayame chick, too?
LadyBlue001 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
LMAO Love it! XD Poor Leo! -
Tori-chan chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
XD

I love your stories! but you already know that by now xD
Raphshell chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Bahahahaha omg I'm busting a gut here. Seriously you rock at these humour stories.
TheForeverLazyOne chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Anime Cons are amazing. XD I went to one this last weekend and had the time of my life. I loved this, thanks for writing it.