Reviews for Project Edward
Guest chapter 4 . 2/12/2014
Im confused is serenade a bitch orfake
polly chapter 20 . 5/8/2013
really like this story its sweet and cute. has lots of drama! good job!
VampireandWerewolfLover22 chapter 20 . 12/26/2011
I loved the story! Well done and good luck in the future! :) :)
gloria prpltat chapter 20 . 5/2/2011
I loved it, it was really cute.

Thank u for writting :)and congrats on all your stories.
Adriana Alice Cullen chapter 20 . 11/16/2010
i read both of ur stories they r amazing mayb a lil short bt just...amazing!:-D i really luv 3 this one!
ClumsyShopaholic chapter 20 . 10/12/2010
loved it
Isabel Zenitram chapter 8 . 9/16/2010
hahah! guess James won't be coming after Bellla but Edward :
M12345 chapter 8 . 9/7/2010
HAHA GAY JAMES CRACKED ME UP AND ALICE WAXING EDWARDS EYEBROWS WAS SO FUNNY I LUV UR STORY ALOT!
M12345 chapter 7 . 9/7/2010
HAHA I NOTICED ALICES APPEARANCE IM KINDA MESSIN UP ON MY REVIEW STUFF LOL BUT ALICE YELLING AT THE ORTHADONTIST WAS PRICELESS LOL!
M12345 chapter 6 . 9/7/2010
OMG I SAW IN UR LAST CHAPTER U HAD BELLA LIKE THE ALTERNATIVE STUFF AND OMG SHE SAID HEY MONDAY THERE MY FAVE BAND LIKE I LUV THEM SO MUCH BUT THEY NEED TO GET NOTICED BETTER AND IT MAKES ME MAD KINDA THERE NOT LOL BUT IM OBSESSED WITH THEM AND IF U LIKE THEM UR AWESOME LOL!
M12345 chapter 5 . 9/7/2010
HAHA I LUV CHEESY CHIPS ME AND MY FRIENDS MAKE THEM AND I LOVE 3OH!3 I NEED TO GET ONE OF THOSE SHIRTS LOL!
M12345 chapter 4 . 9/7/2010
YAY I LOVE STORIES WHEN ROSE AND BELLA ARE FRIENDS GOOD JOB IM LOVIN THIS STORY AND WHEN IS ALICE COMING IN I ALWAYS LOVE HER IN THESE STORIES!
M12345 chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
HAHA EMMETT IS SO FUNNY BUT U HAVE TO LOVE HIM!
ImperfectAshley chapter 20 . 9/5/2010
i loved the story really it was great and i like how you even put how all the group was doing like jake or how ang was doing. it was a great story and i had almost forgetten that you wrote may the best intern win. the funny thing is that when you wrote how rose was a model and alice had a clothes store my mind flashed to may the best intern win. and then when you said you where writing it i remembered it was you lol when you read both stories even if you dont know right away that it was written by the same person you can tell then you read the last chapter to this story. lol sorry i wrote a forever long review loved it :)
ImperfectAshley chapter 16 . 9/5/2010
aw so jace is nice see its so sweet that he never got mad at her for still being in love with edward he even talked her into going to him lol i just cant believe ha said that tiger thing it was just so funny like when alice threatened the dentist lmao :)