Reviews for Betty and Clark
Addie-lala20 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
could you carry on this is amazing its actually got potential i love it :)
Obscure Stranger chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This was great to read! I definitely laughed a lot. I loved it all and could totally imagine Clark's face when Betty called him out. :)
DettyisLove chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I LOVEEEEEEEE THIS! this story was sooo awesome! haha ) omgg I was laughing so much! Really creative! ) Definitely faved this one! :)
Leigh UK chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Too cute! And funny too!
the immortal slice of pie chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
"This is what happens when you become a world famous icon. Everyone jacks up prices for no reason!"

XDDDD ROFL. Hahahahahaha - I could totally imagine Superman's expression.
sassa87 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Wonderful story! I love Betty meeting Superman and how nonchalant she's about it all compared to the rest of the people and that Betty recognizes who Clark is, because she totally would. The interaction between Clark/Superman and Betty is a brilliant and I really hope you'd write another story about them at some point!
TinaH chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Serena,

This was a great story! I could see this happening. Your imagery is great. I wish you would write some more interaction between clark/superman and betty. Brillant!
x-gemarrrr chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
hehe, I really liked this, I never thought of crossing these two over but it was a great cross! well done :D x
Vashti chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
"Betty and Superman’s jaws dropped.

“Seven hundred dollars?” They exclaimed simultaneously."

Priceless! That's a scene I would love to see happen.
magicisagift chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
LOVED the story, fantastic idea and i think it was brilliantly written. I would love it if you would continue this story if you can please.
azab chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
wow loved it great job :
Lady Babette chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
This story was way too cute. Totally loved it.
Lady Gwenevere Smith chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
YES! LOVE IT! I'm not an avid watcher of Ugly Betty, but I find it completely reasonable that she'd be smart enough to see that Clark and Superman are one and the same. Perhaps you could have a story where she meets Batman?
ooo a jellybean chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
omg! loved it! loved betty's annoyance at the superman obsession! :D haha go betty for realizing in a day what it took so long for lane to find,out about (of course that was half,the fun lol)
LaurettaCoffyn chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
This was brill! I think you should really make this into a full-length fic, or at least a few other chapters to go along with it. I really enjoyed reading it and REALLY REALLY want to read more.