Reviews for Enemies Within, Enemies Without
Embers of Inspiration chapter 25 . 9/16/2014
There is a discrepancy here, which I find strange. And that is the case of your word to review ratio, as in - there are too few reviews to match the sheer mass of fic you've written here that ought to properly convey the wonderful quality of story I've spent the last two days reading. Because seriously? This is amazing. I know from your profile that you've labeled anything published before 2011 'read at your own risk' but if you think this isn't good I can't wait to go through your stories and find out what you deem appropriate reading material.

This is better than canon, in so many ways. We get to keep track of Espada characters that we've come to know and love. A couple more Shinigami captains who understand the true nature of more evolved hollows is a fabulous thing. Urahara being his usual, underhanded, conniving self. The new vizards threw me for a loop, but the way you executed that arc just drew me even further into the story (were it possible) and it's the style of storytelling that proves that you're not afraid to do horrible things to your characters (as evidenced by poor Yuzu) but it's all for a reason and everything builds on itself and it's all rather truly exciting.

I'm sorry that you left this fic on such a horrible, enticing cliffhanger. And I know it's been years so you're unlikely to continue it. However, this is now officially my favorite Bleach fanfiction, hands down. Well done.
Guest chapter 25 . 2/3/2014
y arent u updattttiiiing!1111
deadjin chapter 25 . 5/20/2013
You probably won't see this, but can you please update, pretty please? I would leave a more eloquent review if not for the current shock I am feeling at how good this is and how much I want to read more.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/17/2012
You should Definetly continue the story!
Shikata-ga-nai3012 chapter 25 . 10/4/2012
With a story so good here, how can you not continue?
It would be a shame to let this story die off.
The characters, plot and setting weave together to make a piece which I am truly honored to have been able to read.
On that note, I implore of you to update this story soon.
-Shikataganai3012
Outoftheinferno chapter 25 . 9/19/2012
A very interesting concept. I look forward to seeing how the rest of the story plays out. Also, i'm guessing Murasaki's master is Aizen, right?
Dreamweaver Mirar chapter 25 . 3/27/2012
I can't decide whether to be depressed by Yuzu's death or excited... Enraged Ichigo is so much fun!
100stars chapter 25 . 11/28/2011
I love the story line. It's intriguing and it has betrayal and everything that blends together.

But in the future can you label the chaps with lemon? I'm only thirteen and I'd like to keep my innocence or what's left of it.
Engelmohr2004 chapter 10 . 10/22/2011
your story is so much better then canon right up there with protesters pride please continue this and keep up the good work
Sleepyreader319 chapter 25 . 10/3/2011
Omg! Yuzu! Why?

That replacement 5th captain is sooooo dead even worse than dead.

Please update soon!
Yami-no-Tamashii chapter 25 . 4/8/2011
Every time. EVERY SINGLE TIME I FINISH READING THE LAST UPDATED CHAPTER OF A STORY, IT'S ALWAYS LEAVING OFF AT A GODDAMN CLIFFHANGER! AAAUUUUGGGHHH!

I just LOVE crazy psychotic vengeful Ichigo. :3 'Tis sexy. Oh don't you worry, Rukia, I wouldn't dream of stealing your man. IchiRuki is my OTP. /heart/

You simply HAVE to continue writing! I noticed you haven't updated in a while, but nine months isn't THAT long of a time...I've left my story for longer, and I DO plan to finish it...eventually. I certainly hope you don't have the same mindset as I do, because I SUCK.

I love this story! There are very few stories with Hollow Rukias that I am willing to read, but this one was played out perfectly! And Inoue needs to get a grip on reality, it's getting kind of annoying.

Bwahahaha, Seireitei will rue the day they fucked with Kurosaki Ichigo. And Murasaki...goddamn it, why do I get the feeling that this is all Aizen's fault - AGAIN?

But Grimmjow's dream sequence was fucking hilarious. I just love that blue-haired bastard - he's too sexy not to love.

Darkie
Darkgirl12 chapter 25 . 3/8/2011
Amazing Story. I started when it was Chapter 22, and I'm hooked. Please Please PLEASE Update soon!
Inverness chapter 25 . 2/11/2011
This fic is excellent! I was very surprised and pleased when you introduced Bard and Tempest. I'm also very sad to see that as of the time I'm writing this review this fic hasn't been updated in about half a year. You've left off at such a cliffhanger. (

Also, I've been wondering for awhile if Ichigo would learn resurrection and be able to assume the form he was in when he defeated Ulquiorra. I figure that would be the bankai equivalent of his hollow powers.

Anyhow, I really look forward to seeing how Ichigo deals with the Central 46's transgressions. ;)
KuroiTsuki7 chapter 25 . 1/17/2011
this story is freaking awesome! where are you? it's been too long since you last updated! the imagery you create as you write... simply amazing. please keep writing, I MUST know what happens next! great job and keep it up!
Dylan chapter 25 . 1/13/2011
I was only recently enlightened by the awesomeness of IchiRuki pairing here in this site. And may I say that this is one of the best fics that I have ever read, including those of other anime or books that I have read. In fact, this is my first time writing a review of someone's work.

I was roaming this site for a while now, searching for exactly this type of fic. So thank you. I was rather disappointed though that it apparently takes you weeks to update your fic. Please update rather soon, as my hands were trembling with excitement and anticipation on how the events would go.