Reviews for Time Out of Mind
Garaumond chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
XD I am, as of writing this review, rolling in my chair, laughing and alternately causing harm to the desk by slapping it with my hand. PERFECT. I always knew Mikuru had to be terrified of Haruhi, but to the extent that she time jumps at the slightest movement towards the costumes... HAHAHA. And her superiors don't care. Then homicidal!Koizumi. Knew it. He hates everyone. Except Haruhi. Cause she's God. Am I the only one sensing a little bit of Mikami (Death Note) from Koizumi? SO MUCH GOOD.
BrazeRancor chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Goddammit! Why was there a Kyon/Tsuruya fic on here that I didn't know about? Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!

Cool story.
SniperKingSogeking0341 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011

swartzvald chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
well, that was unexpected...
SYStem-0 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Wow.. this story gives a whole new meaning to nyoro... XD

Epic idea though, handled like a pro!
uzukun7 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
this was just a very fun story. mikuru losing her mind, itsuki being a closet psychopath, yuki being an actual computer, and tsuruya being a closet nympho. i wonder if kyon was going to go through tsuruyas idea at the end. in either case i hope you continue writing fics like this, laterz
leonazo chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
hahaha! vey funny! you know i also had this kind of idea to kyon being able to read minds. Especially because i've seen again that film in wich the guy can read the minds of the womans, with... well this guy from signals.

Anyway i had a laugh with this, especially with asahina because she is paranoid and crazy. That was really fun. You know it's a shame you have finished it because i thinks this plot could be used into a very long, funny and interesting fanfic, could you think of the possibility?

Well, i guess it just that

P.S: why you had writed FIN like in spanish. Do you know some or you were just kidding?
Monochromatic Stains chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
crack that whip

superstarultra chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
This story is pure win. My favorite parts had to be Mikuru's paranoia and Itsuki's murderous intent. The Kyon and Tsuruya pairing at the end was just great and unexpected.
Kierkegaard2.0 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
A very clever read, especially with the different voices you were able to give each of the characters in their minds (Koizumi's murderous dialogue was particularly funny). The self-reference was a little much (I can't see Kyon really reading fanfiction myself), but on the whole, very good