Reviews for There will never be another River
thetreasure11 chapter 13 . 6/20/2011
This is THE BEST Maliver story ever! You made your characters and drama believable, no outstanding spelling or grammatical errors, shiny! My only issue is the way you handled Inara. You don't think a trained companion could tell her lover wasn't completely faithful to her? That his thoughts were on another woman?
Megan Consoer chapter 13 . 9/16/2010
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Breathe In Butterfly chapter 13 . 8/31/2009
Brilliant!
bob0045 chapter 7 . 8/24/2009
Aw - this is going to end in tears. Probably mine. I want Mal and River to be happy but I'm desperately hoping that you don't break Jayne to much.
ArsenicQueen chapter 13 . 8/3/2009
Oh wow I completely loved this story! It was really amazing. And so wonderfully written. The dialogue sounded like it was really them talking. I love this story. Good job!
ShadowAkiyah chapter 13 . 7/28/2009
I'm glad that they ended up together in the end. You managed to pull off a fairly intricate plot twisty story here, and it paid well. Nicely done. Loved the characterisation for the most part and I'm glad it had a shiny ending :) Thanks for sharing.
Timeloopy chapter 13 . 7/22/2009
Enjoyed your story!
SDblonde1987 chapter 13 . 5/14/2009
Wow! I really loved your story! I love that you used lines from the show. Fantastic ending! ;-)
serenitymeimei chapter 13 . 4/25/2009
Aw, this fic was absolutely adorable. And not to mention, super hot! Lol. You took all of my favorite pairings and made them work in ONE story. You're officially my BDH! :P Great job!
Kit-cat99 chapter 13 . 4/16/2009
lol this was such a cute story and I loved that end bit with the captain, pilot banter.
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 13 . 4/14/2009
Wonderful story. The issues with Jayne were starting to kill me though, but you brought it to its RIGHTFUL shiny conclusion.
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
River and Jayne? Are you trying to kill me?