Reviews for The Hardest Part
Once I was Black Pearl chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
and you left a ridic review on one of my stories, pressed, I imagine, because I offered constructive criticism and you were too immature to stomach it.

Welp, years later I stumble back across my account and your review.

What stuck out, aside from your nasty tacky disposition, was the fact that you had the nerve to throw shade at me for writing Harry Potter fan fiction.

"How old are you?"

Even though some of the BNF in the HP fandom were in their late twenties and early thirties, somehow this was weird. Hmm.

So, I decide to see who this stranger person was throwing all this shade my way, and the first thing, the VERY first thing I see, if a freaking Twilight fan fic.

HAAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

That's pretty much all that can be said. I guess a faulty memory makes moronic hypocrites of us all in the end. Or perhaps just persons like you.

Enjoy your life Little Miss Kumquat! o/
emilia29 chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
intense.
Winterlove4 chapter 3 . 11/7/2009
please update is so good!
gygirl chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
I'm soo glad u wrote a story like this. I've been looking for one like this (without Jacob bashing) for a while. I rly don't understand y everyone seems to hate Jacob on this site, cuz he's my favorite character too. But keep going, I rly like this story so far.
foolishangel87 chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
wow! another amazingly fantastic chapter...how do you do it? how do you stick to his chracter so perfectly...so many people try but jacob always ends up not acting like his true self...this is fabulous...you have a great talent...cant wait to read more..update as soon as you can...i am so addicted to this story...wonderful job..
A-Silent-Rebel chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
Thanks for the second chapter! I'll be keeping an eye on this one.
foolishangel87 chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
another great chapter...you so stuck to the charcater of jacob so perfectly...and he is right..bella made her choice...and she cant have it both ways...im loving this..please update again very soon
foolishangel87 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
sorry i didnt get around to reviewing this chapter when i first found it..but it was a great start and i love that you are doing a jacob story..no one does fics about him which was why yours interested me
A-Silent-Rebel chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Beautiful. Definitely a favorite.