Reviews for The Dark Side of Innocence
eevee1315 chapter 1 . 6/14
best fanfic i have ever read
hot-ice-cream chapter 14 . 5/7
I honestly feel uneasy about the ending. This is not a remark on your writing style, it's more like, I feel you could add more. Overall, this is a good read and I can totally see why it has so many reviews, follows, and favorites. Congrats!
hot-ice-cream chapter 1 . 5/7
I love your writing style. I am not sure if you will see this review since this story has been up here for a while, but I hope that you continue to write more. This was a great first chapter:) For whatever reason, I like the dark themes that some Rocketshipping stories have.
This is the absolute best fanfic I've ever read! And I don't mean just team rocket fanfics, but literally every fanfic I have ever read doesn't even compare to this one. Are you a writer? If not, you should definitely start writing a book because you've got a ton of talent. I'd write a book series myself, maybe in the future (or maybe just write a book right now about how awesome this story is!). All the best, hoping to find more of these;))
Xxgot talentxX chapter 2 . 1/6
OH MY GOD THIS IS SO NERVEWRACKING I CAN'T DEAL WITH 11 SEASONS lol XD I love this at the same time though haha!
THE-COLLECTOR-of-THINGS chapter 14 . 11/16/2016
This was so good. the emotion was incredible. This is seriously one of my favorite stories ever
THE-COLLECTOR-of-THINGS chapter 2 . 11/16/2016
There was so much emotion in this chapter. You are so good at that.
THE-COLLECTOR-of-THINGS chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
This is amazing. It is creative, well written, and very interesting. This is one of the best stories I have read on this site. I especially like the way you break up dialogue and narration, and the story really seems to flow. I feel that Jessie and Meowth are totally in character, and I like how you described this difference in James.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/11/2016
THIS WAS THE MOST AWESOME FANFIC IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE! some parts were a teeny but cringey, but that's ok! Please do a chapter 15!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/18/2016
I loved this so much, read this non stop, only took me a day and a half to read the entire thing. I really love how you were able to get down the way Meowth talks, it was honestly spot on.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/17/2016
THIS IS AMAZING
mari chapter 14 . 9/26/2016
amazing amazing amazing amazing ughhhhhh i enjoyed the whole thing thank you!
Blaze chapter 3 . 9/10/2016
I really enjoyed the way you made james get sick can you do more that involves James vomiting
Guest chapter 14 . 8/22/2016
I cried twice during this story. Once when Lana died and again when the stor ended. THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL. WORTH EVERY CHAPTER I READ.
Axeb chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Awesome story! I love the ending.