Reviews for The Gift of Poison
Akatsuki'sBloodyNekoNinja chapter 15 . 2/11/2013
Looking forward to the next chapter :)
tsukimegamisama chapter 15 . 2/29/2012
Dear beautifulluckyaura

its been 6 months since you undated The Gift of Poison and i was wondering if you were going to any tiime soon.
avid-reader21 chapter 15 . 8/25/2011
you have got to update soon please
Deedee14 chapter 15 . 8/12/2011
Update soon! i love the love between these two!
DarkRavie chapter 15 . 8/11/2011
RubyJeweler chapter 15 . 8/11/2011
Nice chapter. Love it!
Crystal-Tiger82674 chapter 14 . 7/24/2011
Hello. I am writing to let you know that the 14 chapters that I have read were great. I liked them a lot. I was wondering though; Are you going to write and add more chapters to your story? If so when? Please email me and let me know.

Also I have stories on my profile that I have written. Though they are rated M. So if you would like to come to my profile and read my stories and give a review that would be great. Also please pass my name around to your friends if you would like so they can read them.

Hope to hear from you. Again Great story.
DarkRavie chapter 14 . 7/18/2011
Esha Napoleon chapter 14 . 7/18/2011
LOVE IT!
LunarFairyPrincess1989 chapter 10 . 5/30/2010
love it sooo far!...i hope that u continue with the story later in the futer...cause i wanna know what happens next...!...keep up the goreat work!... :)
DarkRavie chapter 13 . 3/7/2010
I like your fic and look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
angelapage chapter 13 . 3/6/2010
Loved the chapter, and I'll keep her in my thoughts. Keep us posted.
slmCandle chapter 13 . 3/6/2010
Hey, I prayed for and will continue to pray for your Grandma. (I like the reference to the flying spaghetti moster, though. Debate class right?)

As for the story itself, It was good. REALLY angsty, but, as with all writing, it reflects how the author feels at the time. Keep faith, be strong, and use this experience with the stress of your Grandma to help you gain wisdom and a better constitution. Don't begrudge her or God or anything if she does pass away because it'd be smearing her memory and would be sabotaging your future and everyone around you. Losing a relative is hard, but you can move past it. Let your story reflect how you feel and use it as an outlet but don't forget how to be happy. You might even try to incorporate some happiness, false or not, into the story. There's a study out that says if you think positively then, after a little while, your brain will form thoughts and memories in a happier mood by default.

Kagome really needs a break, don't you think so?

UPDATE!