Reviews for Waiting on some Beautiful Boy
Ginevra Annabeth Herondale chapter 18 . 4/27
I really hope you continue this someday! It's an amazing story! No pressure though if you can't :)
Twilight fan1 chapter 18 . 4/20
Plz continue sooooo awesome
anafinchel chapter 18 . 4/4
OH goddamit! why did I go into reading this knowing it hasn't been updated in forever! now i really want to know! :((( Pleaseeeee update! PLEASEEEEEEE
anafinchel chapter 18 . 4/4
Please? this is horrible - not the story, the cliffy! I need to know what happens next! Come on, for us all, a little update, yes? :DDDDD
Nickname chapter 15 . 2/25
It's déja vu (as in French, as in 'already seen'), not 'de javu'... Other than that mistake, wonderful story so far...
Deeshdeesh chapter 18 . 5/8/2014
Say something I just gave up on you
I love the back story
Gissbella De Salvatore chapter 18 . 3/9/2014
PLEASE UPDATE!
wrtcupiecake chapter 17 . 1/27/2014
Nothing worse then reading a good story. And finding that the last update was 2009. So ill never get to know what happens. Wish you would finish it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Please update! You're at 600 reviews! It's driving us all insane to not know what happens!
Lady Artemist chapter 18 . 11/19/2013
I really wish you'd update, especially leaving it with a line like that!
mango23 chapter 18 . 10/23/2013
Why did you stop writing!?
Guest chapter 18 . 6/14/2013
You should really continue your story. The cliff hanger in the last chapter makes readers want to keep reading but there is nothing else.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/1/2013
This story is amazing so far! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/17/2013
Cliffhanger! Continue soon please! (Okay there's a small chance you will seeing how its been three years but please try!) :3
TheForsakenMist chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
Not Tanya… *shakes head* I like the Bella/Jake pairing when Bella's human but Edward/Bella if not... But Edward and TANYA…