Reviews for Ad Undas
Bad Ronald chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Nix that... I meant alteration, not altercation. Sorry about that, lack of sleep and an overabundance of pot tends to do that to me.

Still saluting you, good sir.
Bad Ronald chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
Incredibly atmospheric read. From the alcohol stink wafting from Chris's room to the suffocating heat in Kijuju, I had no problem immersing myself into your fic, due to your incredibly detailed descriptions and insight into Chris's toiling thoughts. Though I personally felt the briefing scene was a little too sudden in its pacing, I can understand due to Chris being distracted with his mad-on for Jill, which pays off when that Jill file hits the desk.

Missing Jill to the point of making his own life miserable, and using bodybuilding as a crutch to assuage his guilt was GENIUS. I personally thought the only reason Chris was so buff was to punch that rock, and punch it good!

The hallucination aspect was a nice touch too, though it touched off a tinge of bittersweet regret that Capcom neglected adding the concept into the game in lieu of its first co-op venture. Ahh, if only, if only. Hopefully it'll be added as a DLC, but most likely won't be.

Also, I noticed that in the bottom of your first chapter, "Change," you've wrote alteration... did you mean altercation?

All in all, this story is awesome! Seems like it could lead to something epic if you continue, especially with the hallucinations.

Write on!

BR
Relative Risk chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
Very promising-well-written with true characterizations-and I especially appreciate your realistic portrayal of Chris's mindset after losing Jill. How he is haunted by the inescapable brooding and introspection is poignant, bringing to mind symptoms of Survivor Syndrome. If only Takeuchi had concentrated on such a level of character development...

The mirage was definitely eerie; whether due to the harsh environment or not, it'll be interesting to read if these delusions spiral out of control. Regardless, this story underscores how ridiculous it was for Capcom to countermand the, purportedly implemented, heatstroke hallucinations from the game. Please, continue!
Awkward English chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
Awesome story so far.

Mr. Penbrook chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
Very nice, sharp writing. One of the things RE5 left me wanting was to know more about what was going on with Chris Redfield and his quest to find Jill. I look forward to future chapters!
J.L. Zielesch chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
I love the mirage idea. I actually kind of wish that they had followed through with that idea, it would have made the game much more interesting, almost like Eternal Darkmess's insanity meter.
sw4n-l4ke chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
Again, great chapter! Love your writing. This reminded me of something that Capcom said in some early interview that Chris would experience some kind of hallucination? It would be so awesome if it was actually in the game. But it's even more awesome that here, the hallucination is about Jill. Reading this is like, reading a missing character development from the game. I love it! Can't wait for the next chapter. Great job!
unknownauthress chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
ooh! good story! I likes it! keep it up please!
Stardust4 chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
poor Chris watching sheva as she was jill! great job i look 4 ur updates!
Kenshin13 chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
Haha, the first time you referred to Sheva as Jill I thought you had made a typo, I had to re-read it a couple of times before my mind caught up with the story, silly me!

I love where the story is heading so far and I shall patiently await another chapter.
Silver Lead chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Great story, very descriptive.

(Cant log in for some reason)
Lst chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Please continue
J.L. Zielesch chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I cannot wait to read more. Patch those holes.
Kenshin13 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I am loving this story so far, I am so excited that RE5 has inspired so many fantastic writers to work on Chris/Jill stories. I really enjoyed how you were able to write about the loss of Jill and how it was affecting Chris, wonderful stuff. I will be eagerly awaiting an update!
sw4n-l4ke chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I loved it, can't wait to read more. Chris and Jill are my favorite RE couple. I wonder if you'll follow the game's storyline, or make your own. Either ways, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.