Reviews for Time Was
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 22 . 12/27/2011
...Oh gosh, this just blew my mind... O.O (in a good way, of course)

emyx
angelwings chapter 151 . 12/1/2010
yeah, Mickey grew up in that other world. Matured. though I still can't see him ending up with Martha, I liked this story as it provides a plausible fill-the-gap.
angelwings chapter 143 . 12/1/2010
AAARGH! You mean that was a group of Daleks chanting carols on the streets of my town last Christmas? And here I was thinking it was a choir that hadn't practiced enough. Okay, you've just made me take a very long and hard look at the Dickens Festival in my town every Christmas. And especially at some curiously arranged singers with metallic voices... :-)
angelwings chapter 139 . 12/1/2010
Yep, just a regular day at UNIT then. Guess he got the fish off his arm all by himself in no time at all and that got him thinking he was lord and master of time, able to bend rules to his will? Or did that fish have some as yet unknown toxin in it? Y'know, the kind that makes you think you're all-powerful? ;-)
angelwings chapter 70 . 12/1/2010
beautiful. and much more mature of Rose than I'd have ever expected.
angelwings chapter 50 . 12/1/2010
Hell no!

there's no way in hell I'm kissing that... that... that... aaaah, let me GO!

Oops, sorry, not the author. Got a bit carried away, imagining a possible next scene.

Laughed out loud at this. :-)
angelwings chapter 47 . 12/1/2010

Tock.

End game.

LOVED IT!
angelwings chapter 32 . 12/1/2010
thank you. this answers the question I asked in my review of Neverland. She does realise. And yeah, Martha, you're great.
angelwings chapter 30 . 12/1/2010
hehehehehehehehehehehe. hehehehehehehe. hehehehehehe. sorry, can't stop laughing. may I have s'more martha please? hehehehehe.
angelwings chapter 20 . 12/1/2010
Oof. never thought about it that way before. Did she know? Did she ever hear that question asked of someone else, back in another time when the world was wrong too? Oof. This hurts. But it's just. and right. and true.
angelwings chapter 18 . 12/1/2010
"Sometimes, I think you need someone to stop you." "Turn left." Yep, that's Donna. And I just love the way you had to meet the Doctor and do just what she did to mirror what she would do. Lovely!
angelwings chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
awwwww. you're right, River doen't get enough attention. But here, now, in the Library... perfection. bittersweet perfection.
IJustSawScottPilgrimVsTheWorld chapter 128 . 10/23/2010
My Favourite line;

Doctor: "I need you to shoot at Daleks, for no apparent reason, come back to life for eternity, and star in a spin-off in Cardiff so that eventually you can become a giant head that gives cryptic messages about my worst enemy."

Jack: "Fair Enough"

HAHAHAHA I love your parody chapters.
PhoenixWytch chapter 154 . 8/3/2010
What will Gwen do to Jack?

Thanks for writing.
PhoenixWytch chapter 153 . 8/3/2010
*giggles like mad* I can so see this happening.

Thanks for writing.